• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GAP - ECORS Race -Auburn, AL - May 19, 2012

Re: ECORS Race at the GAP-Auburn, AL May 19!

AW HELL its almost here yall :woot: :woot: :woot:

I can,t wait to get down to Auburn yall ;D

GREAT EVENT,,,,GREAT PARK,,,,,,,and the "afterparty" last year was worth the trip in itself :****:

;D

You racing or spectating/riding Julio?

When you coming to get those tires and wheels Julio?[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Maybe one day next week Bob,, my schedule has been all :spin: ERD UP here lately :****:

zukiscott said:
Maybe one day next week Bob,, my schedule has been all :spin: ERD UP here lately :****:

thumb.gif I will be in town Monday thru Thursady, but heading back out for the weekend on Friday AM[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size].

yea this means julio gonna wear all our ass's out in a damn sammy gonna be fun though if he gets beside me though im gonna put him in the wall lol :woot: :woot: :driving: hitit

Scott and Julio in the same class, I'm gonna tell Ron and Rob to line yall up side by side! Marc is running Class A this year too-in the Ftoy.

extremetownie said:
In , Team Robby Bobby racing at home.
i'll run u into the wall to bygawd so be carefull very careful lol ,no really i cant wait to race i just my **** stays together the whole race :driving: :****:

Julio, Scott has done threatened both of us. I am taking his ass out.

u gotta catch me first oh unles u do it when im lappin u :driving:

I'l be at the park all day tomorrow and looking for trouble to get into tomorrow night.
Call me (803)627-9029
Ron

ecors said:
I'l be at the park all day tomorrow and looking for trouble to get into tomorrow night.
Call me (803)627-9029
Ron

You might be on your own Ron, I got Tball and grandparents to entertain this weekend, sorry.

watch out for the rattler in class A the man driving it is hopped up on resse cups and mountain dew :****:

hey tony get us some pics of this so called rattler we should be watching out for :fish: