• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GAP - ECORS Race -Auburn, AL - May 19, 2012

im running a kit designed for jeepspeed by rustysoffroad basicaly is the midarm braket sytem and i built the upper and lower arms and tracbar his 6in front springs and 4in rear springs that i fixed up going to buy the rustys jeepspeed packbefore ga and install them new sliders,2.5 foa shocks that worked

I took apart my damn propane vaporizer, "i think its what took me outta the race", I think that hard landing broke it, when I took it aprt there was coolant & mud in it :eek:

I mean I know antfreeze flows thru it, I just think it has a hair line crack internally that I cannot see :dunno:

Vaporizer004.jpg

Vaporizer005.jpg

Vaporizer006.jpg

Vaporizer007.jpg

Vaporizer009.jpg

Vaporizer010.jpg

Vaporizer012.jpg

Vaporizer013.jpg

Vaporizer014.jpg

like I said NO visible cracks or damage,,,,but ANTIFREEZE and MUDD in it :wtflol:

:dunno:

zukiscott said:
Heres the time sheet for A-Class yall,,,, GOOD DRIVING Scott,,,,,"we gotta catch that F-toy dammit" ;D

TIMESHEETS001.jpg

TIMESHEETS002.jpg

TIMESHEETS011.jpg
hell i still just hope to finish all the race's there's several that were were faster than us but just had some troubles.

i lked the smiling front axle,it being bent was why u was going so fast u had a ton of camber made it handle better :driving: