• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GAP - May 19, 2012 - ECORS Race

Scott from what i understand of the rules for A class, if you run them factory style seat you can't use harnesses with them, gotta run factory style seatbelts which is not safe imo

http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showpost.php?p=980548&postcount=13

straight from Rob-

18. Vehicles where harnesses are utilized shall have seats that are manufactured specifically to allow proper use of driver and co-driver restraint system.

If you run 5 point harnesses, you must have a seat designed for use with this. In the past, I've seen 5 piont harnesses used with factory seats with holes cut in them with a knife. This is not allowed for 2012.

Class A doesn't require harnesses, but if you run them, you MUST have a seat to match.

scottlang said:
u can still run a 4 point harness

I FREAKIN HOPE SO ,cause I ain,t gonna be "RACING" a damn thang that I cannot install some 4-point harnesses in :****:

and I still cannot get any of those links the ecors folks put on here or on pirate to work on this work computer :mad:

it comes up as a "pop up", and when I click on that damn little yellow bar ,,it spits up another little box that says "click here to tempoarily allow pop ups" ....and I click on it....

NOPE , the little circle sets there and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins and spins, and then goes away, and nothin happpens :dunno:

One of yall just pm me the rules and the schedule please......AND NOT ANOTHER A DAMN "LINK" EITHER .... ;D

all that damn "link to elsewhere" pirate **** damn

Scott

i edited my post above so you won't have to click on no fawkin link......Scottio you should join the nc4x4 forum, there is a subforum there for ecors that is the best place to get info and ask questions. i would post the link for it but fawk it :flipoff1:

Neal3000 said:
http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showpost.php?p=980548&postcount=13

straight from Rob-

18. Vehicles where harnesses are utilized shall have seats that are manufactured specifically to allow proper use of driver and co-driver restraint system.

If you run 5 point harnesses, you must have a seat designed for use with this. In the past, I've seen 5 piont harnesses used with factory seats with holes cut in them with a knife. This is not allowed for 2012.

Class A doesn't require harnesses, but if you run them, you MUST have a seat to match.

THANKS Neal :dblthumb:

Well this is sucky news,done scored my cheap seats, DAMN.

So I according to this news I will be SAFER in a cut down rig caged out with no body on it at all with a STOCK CHEESY "ratcheting" seatbelt shadetreed onto the cagework than I would be

with a 4 point harness tying my ass and stock seat SOLIDLY to the cage in 4 places.....WHAT :dunno:

Latest posts