• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GAP - Rockfest - August 24-26, 2012

Re: Rockfest at the GAP-August 24-26

TacomaJD said:
All the pics/vids I've ever seen of this place look cool as ****! Wish it wasn't 3 1/2 hours away for me though :puke:

Get the sand out and drive down here and I'll teach you how to drive a taco. :****:

TacomaJD said:
All the pics/vids I've ever seen of this place look cool as ****! Wish it wasn't 3 1/2 hours away for me though :puke:

I'll be driving 4.

Its official the RockRods 3 premiere party will be Friday Night August 24th at Buffalo Connection in Auburn and we will all be riding the next day at the GAP! :woot:

It's possible that I show up Fri night......like a ninja....and to wheel Saturday. :dunno: ;D

Never been to this park. Would this be a good place to bring a rzr or is it more for crawlers. Definitely hope to make it been a while since i have been on the plains

rglover said:
Never been to this park. Would this be a good place to bring a rzr or is it more for crawlers. Definitely hope to make it been a while since i have been on the plains

Tons and tons of stuff for side by sides. The park has some of everything-trails, rocks, mud and everything in between. There will be plenty of sides by sides there.

TacomaJD said:

DUDE,,,,,,you will frekin LOVE this park,,,,drive yo ass the damn 3 hours to it and see for youreself ,,,,

Besides,,,,3 1/2 hours :dunno:,,,,,SON ,,,, you don,t know how to BACKROAD it thru BAMA :wtflol:

zukiscott said:
Besides,,,,3 1/2 hours :dunno:,,,,,SON ,,,, you don,t know how to BACKROAD it thru BAMA :wtflol:

I didn't even think about that. I use to drive from Albertville to here every weekend and can do it in 2.5hours. He don't live that much further!

Josh, you came the long way last time. If you decide to come, let me give you a little better directions.

good time no douubt, you will love it.
DSC05675.jpg

DSC05665.jpg

DSC05666.jpg

DSC05655.jpg

DSC05676.jpg

HELL YEA GAP WHEELIN GOOD TIMES,,,,,,

GAPRIDE091.jpg

GAPRIDE073.jpg

GAPRIDE064.jpg

GAPRIDE026.jpg

And you can,t leave out the fact that the park is only 5 miles from the Auburn campus,,,,,,

GAPRIDE260.jpg

GAPRIDE235.jpg

GAPRIDE171.jpg

GAPRIDE197.jpg

GAPRIDE211.jpg

GAPRIDE034.jpg

GAPRIDE015.jpg

:woot: :woot: :woot:

I'm going.....only bc you posted the pics of the bitches... :flipoff1:

Nah, I'm gonna try swinging that Friday off from work, booking a hotel nearby at the Microtel Inn for at least Friday night, then wheel Saturday and either stay another night or try to make the drive home late that evening. This is gonna be too big of an event for me to miss.

Plus Brock said he's givin' out free lessons on how to wheel a Taco, so I don't need to miss that :****: :flipoff1:

Julio, I know you said you weren't gonna be able to make it.....what about Tony? Always had a big time wheeling with you fawkers! :drinkers: