• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GAP Rockfest Pics and Video

JohnG said:
He was actually doing a good job when I was there. He would look a the driver and ask which side or middle. Then he would radio to the top to the other security person to verify it was clear over the top on that line. Then he would motion to the driver that it was okay to proceed.

I actually asked him to yell up to the spectators to back them up at first when I saw him walking around the bottom. Sure he could have been nicer but he was effective, nobody got run over. Many of the spectators probably have never seen 700HP bouncers in person before. After that I didn't really pay attention.

my Gallery is up! Check it out!

http://www.rickybphotography.com/Wheelin-Galleries/Great-American-Park-RockFest

DSC_0051-XL.jpg

DSC_0081-XL.jpg

DSC_0175-XL.jpg

DSC_0205-XL.jpg

DSC_0211-XL.jpg

lowbudgetjunk said:
You looked a little tired when I was talking to you.

I turn into a sweaty-ass dog after a few minutes in my helmet, but I was aight.

skip to the 4:00 minute mark for what everyone wants to see... this really shows the risks of trusting some random person to spot you... its clear as day that I needed to square up on that ledge as the right side was hitting first... im not mad or upset, I am quite pleased with how my cage held up... matthew terry got his bell rang a little, but was wearing a helmet... we tightened the **** out of his belts and it was amazing how loose they were after we rolled... awesome weekend for such a close drive from home...

draggbody said:
skip to the 4:00 minute mark for what everyone wants to see... this really shows the risks of trusting some random person to spot you... its clear as day that I needed to square up on that ledge as the right side was hitting first... im not mad or upset, I am quite pleased with how my cage held up... matthew terry got his bell rang a little, but was wearing a helmet... we tightened the **** out of his belts and it was amazing how loose they were after we rolled... awesome weekend for such a close drive from home...
Quoted for truth. I woke up to take a leak at 2:00am this morning and couldn't get out of the bed! :****:
I had a great time all BS aside.

Terryjmatthew said:
Quoted for truth. I woke up to take a leak at 2:00am this morning and couldn't get out of the bed! :****:
I had a great time all BS aside.
I felt fine yesterday, this morning I was stiff as a board... I wish I had a cush corporate job like matthew and could just call out "sick"... :flipoff1:

Re:

I saw that roll! I was at the bottom in my rig. Lucky that y'all slid down the long part instead of rolling down it. I hope somebody got Chad's roll on video. He wasn't so lucky, he done some barrel rolling from the top lol. *impaired judgement ;D