• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GAP Rockfest Pics and Video

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I saw that roll! I was at the bottom in my rig. Lucky that y'all slid down the long part instead of rolling down it. I hope somebody got Chad's roll on video. He wasn't so lucky, he done some barrel rolling from the top lol. *impaired judgement ;D

How'd he roll? Every time I saw him on there his tires were barely even spinning? You crawler guys... laughing1

Re:

Speeding said:

How'd he roll? Every time I saw him on there his tires were barely even spinning? You crawler guys... laughing1

He got too far over to the right and when he started to back off, his right rear caught the bank and he did 2 full barrel rolls to the bottom. Looked about like my Loop Springs roll, but faster because it was steeper molaugh

CRAWLIN' AIN'T BORING :drinkers:

Re: Re: Re: GAP Rockfest Pics and Video

BlackWidow said:
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/kiwUZ9eQt5Q?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/kiwUZ9eQt5Q?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Try again....lol

Good times all weekend for sure. Did some RZR bombing with minor damage overall. 5plugs to the front left tire after jumping up the right side of ledge of faith and skidding into a tree somewhere in the rear of the park and the lower right side a arm seems to have a slight bend.
:woot: :woot:

draggbody said:
this was Friday night when it was wet... this was a one shot try... the next day I was surprised how steep it was, seeing as I had never seen it before... booyang

Jimmy blast up Ledge of Faith Auburn

That was one of the best runs at it

Hey Jimmy. I can't believe we didn't take at least some shitty cell phone vid of my ol lady jumpin that dug out pit in her brand new rzr Mash Yer Motor style! :woot: :woot: :woot: I don't know if her beatdown skills surprised me more or the fact that you rode with her! :****:

Re: Re: Re: GAP Rockfest Pics and Video

LandSpeeder said:
Sounds like me. And I was screamin. What's "macy's thanksgiving day head" got to say about it?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah .....and fawkin hahahahahaha some more!

leeman1790 said:
Good times all weekend for sure. Did some RZR bombing with minor damage overall. 5plugs to the front left tire after jumping up the right side of ledge of faith and skidding into a tree somewhere in the rear of the park and the lower right side a arm seems to have a slight bend.
:woot: :woot:

That was one of the best runs at it

I want to find some "All Ball's" Stickers for his rig. In person that was an EPIC run!

LandSpeeder said:
Sounds like me. And I was screamin. What's "macy's thanksgiving day head" got to say about it?

I was just texted this and it seemed fitting.

null_zpsad311639.jpg

Latest posts