• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Garage cleanout. Sold buggy so parts needs to go. New parts added

ftoy1

Parts sellout. All parts are stuff I gathered to put on my buggy but sold it before they got put on. A few are just spares.
6lb turbo. Was test fitted and took back off. $150
5-8 bolt H-1 wheels. Stock with no inserts. $150
New 13 gal plastic fuel cell with new bracket kit. $100
New quick disconnect steering wheel with weld on bung. $50
GM D60 springless high steer kit. Comes with all hardware and fits 4 or 5 stud knuckles. $125
4-1 gauge. Tells RPM, engine temp, oil temp and oil press and has shift light. New, taken out of the box but never hooked up Type R brand. $50
2-14" 2.0 FOA coilovers. Dual rate hardware, rebuilt with no rides on them. Comes with an assortment of springs and one more coilover that needs to be rebuilt. Most of the springs I have are new Also comes with mislaignment spacers for 2 1/4" shock tabs. $600 for it all
700r4 trans with adapter for 21 spline yota case. I pulled from a project truck. I also have a forward shift case that can go with it. I do not know the condition of the trans. The previous owner said it was fine but you know how far people's word goes these days. If I can find it, it will come with a 1800 stall converter that I know is good because I ran it until I put in a higher stall converter. $300 without case and $400 with.
1-38.5x14.5-15 tsl with half tread or better $50
1 set of blue 3" g-force 4 point harnesses. Well used but still have some use in them. $25
New 7/8x3/4 and 3/4x3/4 right and left hand heims that I had for spares. I will have to get a count when I get back home.
All prices are pretty firm. I listed them cheap so I can move them quick but I don't have to sale them. Will also take trades on RZR 800 4 goodies. Or will look at other trades but nothing buggy related. Call or text 270-805-1106 for faster response. I will try to get pics loaded up this afternoon but my computer does not like hardline for some reason.
Will ship all items on your dime. Located in Campbellsville ky :driving: :woot:

Re: Garage cleanout. Sold buggy so parts needs to go.

You don't happen to be going to the unlimited off-road expo in louisville this month do you?

No didn't have any plans on it. I'm 1.5 hrs south of Louisville. Also have 2 8 gal and 1 10 gal aluminum propane taks for sale. $75 each for 8 gal and $100 for 10 gal.

What brand are the 7/8x3/4 heims and how many each (lh,rh) do you have? I may be interested.

All Pm's returned.

Also have a used currie anti sway bar - $200
Pre wired quick car switch panel - $80
New 2 rh 3/4x3/4 heims with nuts $60
New 2 lh 3/4x3/4 heims w/out nuts $50

5esapugy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk