• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Garage cleanout

The Luke

Everything is in Mt. Juliet, TN 37122.

Mirrors with bracket $10
One led taillight with three chrome rings $5
One marker light for boat(white)$5
Two stock tj/xj/zj upper control arms and one lower $30 for all 3.
Two Rubicon express adjustable rear uppers for zj/xj/tj $40
Two 1.75" coil spacers(brand new) $25
One zj rear track bar $15
Jeep wj GPS unit. $50
One random kc light(bulb held in by tape, a deer knocked the trim ring off). Sold!
Tj chrome grill inserts(only have 5). $7.23?
231 bezel $5
magnetic cb antenna $5
Step $10
Dana 35 spider gears$20
bowfishing spool $10
HD44 LP housing. Cast leaf spring perches. $75
D44 Spool (brand new in plastic) $100
Chysler 9.25 rear(not sure on gears, 3.??) $75

I'll keep adding as I stumble across more. I can text or email more pics if needed.

parts.jpg

IMG_20130303_141122.jpg
IMG_20130303_140846.jpg
IMG_20130303_140819.jpg
IMG_20130303_140622.jpg

IMG_20130303_140419.jpg
IMG_20130303_131928.jpg
IMG_20130303_131908.jpg

JohnG said:
Please read the rules and fix your post.

Admin.

My fault man, I was posting from tapatalk. The rules are do not show up on there for some reason.

I added prices, pics, and location. I realize it is all not 100% offroad related. So if it needs to be moved, just let me know, so I can ask you to move it.

Re: Re: Garage cleanout

Just bought a house and I dont want to move this stuff. Make me an offer.

What's the length and bolt size on the adjustable uppers? They look like a cheap solution for lowers on my pathfinder.

Re: Re: Re: Garage cleanout

Markrobinson said:
What's the length and bolt size on the adjustable uppers? They look like a cheap solution for lowers on my pathfinder.

I'll check tomorrow and let you know

Re: Re: Re: Garage cleanout

Markrobinson said:

Sorry man, looks like they are 14.75" hole to hole. with 3/8" bolt holes. Let me know if you need more pics or anything

I can get you a quote on shipping it. Definitely wont be cheap though. I dont think I plan on coming that way any time soon.

All pm's replied to. Bump for Friday. Moving in two weeks. I'd rather not take all this with me.

I'll cut somebody a deal if they want all the axle stuff. :afro:

Shipping quote on the skid to 29681 please. And I can do a buisness address if that makes it any cheaper.

Sent from my garage

Re: Re: Re: Re: Garage cleanout

THE GUYrock said:
Shipping quote on the skid to 29681 please. And I can do a buisness address if that makes it any cheaper.

Sent from my garage
I had a guy from here call me the other day. I believe his name was Roy? Regardless, he's got first dibs on the skid. If it falls through, then I'll let you know man. I'll get a quote either way.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Garage cleanout

The Luke said:
I had a guy from here call me the other day. I believe his name was Roy? Regardless, he's got first dibs on the skid. If it falls through, then I'll let you know man. I'll get a quote either way.

Ok fair to me. Just let me know bro

Sent from my garage

I'm about to order one. Just wanted to check if you ever sold the skid.

Sent from my garage

The deal hasn't officially gone through yet. Long story. Regardless, yea I'd say its probably gone. Thanks for checking back with me though, man.