• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Garage sale-tubing bender, 350 motor, TJ doors and more

rthill97tj

I am selling some stuff that I don't use anymore and don't really need. I was building a project but have just really gotten burnt out and want to spend some money on other things. Feel free to ask questions and I will be happy to send pics. Reasonable offers accepted

-- TJ lower factory half doors (they are complete with door panels, handles, and even outside mirrors. door panels are tan and doors are chili pepper, have minor scratches but no dents) $350 or trade for some YJ half doors for my CJ

-- JD2 tubing bender with stand, 4 dies all 180 degree bend (1" with 4.5 CLR, 1.25" with 4.5 CLR, 1.5" with 5.5 CLR, and 2" with 6.5 CLR) only problem I know of is the 2" guide block has one of the posts broken but still should work fine with the other 3. Do not want to seperate. SOLD

-- New Painless wiring 12 circuit fuse panel (brand new still in Painless wiring box. Has circuits for headlights, blinkers and more. Great for a buggy build) SOLD

-- Chevy 350 engine complete with Edelbrock intake, carburetor, distributor, all front access. and belts, starter and block hugger headers (was running excellant when pulled to be put in my project in July, just got burned out and am selling everything) motor is completely together SOLD

-- Chevy 350 New Painless wiring TBI wiring harness (also have the throttle body, computer, and I beleive all but the 02 sensor to go with it. Got this to go on the motor above) SOLD

-- 4 Brand new Rubicon Express YJ spring over leaf spring packs with bushings SOLD

-- New Ruff Stuff specialties and Blue torch fab u-bolts, spring plates, and leaf spring perches to put the above YJ leaves on a Chevy front 60 and rear 14 bolt SOLD

-- TJ used steering gear box (bought it for a project and is still in the box I received it in, never used. for the '97-around '02 model) SOLD

-- TJ polyurethane factory tank and fuel pump (also was bought for project but never used) $50

All items are located in Cleveland, Ga. or I can carry to work in Cornelia, Ga. Thanks

Sorry as said in the description I don't want to seperate, I would rather sale as a package and let that person seperate if they don't need sizes. Thanks though.

hey very intrested in motor whats your phone number so i can contact u

Intrested in the motor if you could give me a phone number or call me at 205 369 1472 thanks will come pick up asap

Would the harness and computer work on a 94 350 motor?

Is it new?

alright I am trying to get back to everyone who sent me PMs and left me messages. If I didn't respond please let me know. Thanks