• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Garage sale!

JFab

I have a bunch of random parts around the garage that I need to get rid of. All reasonable offers are considered...
Parts located in the Birmingham,AL area

Contact James through text or email if interested:
Text: 256-652-3029
Email: [email protected]

Trick Flow C4 deep sump trans pan with gasket and filter: $100

advance adapters C4 to dana 300 adapter NIB: $400

Ford 302 Hooker header flange kit with collectors and a few J bends to get started on a custom set of headers: $150

Universal turbo kit. Makes about 6psi I believe. Has boost triggered injector. Kit added about 40hp to a Jeep 4.0l: $400

Ford small block timing cover: $30

4" Jeep Cherokee rear deaver springs. They come with new bushings: $400

Used hydro assist steering cylinder, all in good shape: $40

Misc 7/8 QA1 heims three LH and one RH. Will come with jam nuts, inserts, and 5/8 high mis. spacers: $100

Northern Alum #9601 radiator set up for FORD: $125

10" steering wheel/ shaft and disconnect: $50

Alum fuel cell; baffled; pickup on bottom; can get measurements if needed: $150

1991 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 complete with computer. 120k miles, ran strong before pullout. From donor vehicle for 4wd swap: $300

1950 Willy's Overland truck cab and front clip. Hood, grill, doors. Although paint is rough, cab is decently solid minus a few rust spots. Bought to be a ratrod project that never happened: $600

Again, any questions or more picture requests send me email or text to the number/address listed above.
Thanks!

Are all the parts there to bolt the turbo kit back onto a 4.0L jeep?? I don't see a manifold to mount the turbo in the pic.

Re:

No the turbo kit is universal. it is designed to just put in line with the exhaust system. The adapters would have to be fabricated to install this kit

Re: Re: Garage sale!

TBItoy said:
Remote mount turbo

Correct. A manifold could be modified to bolt straight to the turbo. This setup was run with it inline with the exhaust about a foot away from the manifold.