• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

garretts weekend warrior

just eyeballing a single rear driveline it will hang down way too low, so double it is.

ugh i hate waiting for parts to show up, spent some more time tonight on the shifters, got a final spot for the auto shifter, drilled the holes, then cut a cover plate to go over the giant hole left from the old stuff, then welded it to the auto shifter base. turned out ok, good thing the cover will hide it:redneck:

did some maintenance today...

new rear main and resealed the pan(that i did during the sas) since you cant take out the rear main plate with out the pan off:mad3:

then started to mount my junkyard trans cooler, from a 97' grand cherokee.

used a stock bolt hole on the grill support, then made a bracket coming up from the lower core support.

then opened up the stock hole to the right of the radiator to run the lines through, still need some bulk 5/16 soft line and hard line to finish it.

been putting along on this project, got the trans cooler finished, swapped over all needed parts to new trans, then installed a new filter and torque converter seal.

so trans goes in tonight for the last time i hope.

also got the rest of my parts ordered up. tcase crossmember, trans temp gauge, and some tcase mounts.

made alot of progress the last few days, every thing is built, bought, painted and done. just need to get the extension housing machined and put it all back togeather and add fluids.

drive lines done, had precision drive line in kirkland build the rear, 255$.

temp sensor for trans temp installed in return line, the one that goes into the rear of trans

props to budbuilt for selling me one of few remaining universal fit crossmembers

had to cut off that lip right below the d shaft, since im not running a CV up front my shaft gets alittle too close

beer box center console !

JK, made a sheet metal one, all one piece, was fun to bend

Nice build!!
I like how it appears like a pretty stock rig still.
Perfect choice for beer BTW. It would be cool to get a vinyl Rainier box wrap for the console!!:awesomework::beer::awesomework:

Nice build!!
I like how it appears like a pretty stock rig still.
Perfect choice for beer BTW. It would be cool to get a vinyl Rainier box wrap for the console!!:awesomework::beer::awesomework:

ill get a pic later of the finished console, i continued the rainier theme :beer:

blasted threw all the loose ends this last few weeks before a cold snap we got here in the PNW. then headed out to the mountains with some friends today to beat the **** out of my truck, that pore 3slow saw alot of 5k today :D

wiffy

open pit area we had lunch at, made a fire on the snow, it was about 10*

my brothers super clean 1st gen

and alittle vitamin R for the day