• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Gm 3800 supercharged L67 with headers and big bellhousing adapter

pholmann

2001 model 3800 supercharged out of a pontiac Grand Prix gtp. Good motor. Not sure of the miles. Decided to go a different direction with my buggy. Headers were 350$. Already has the adapter to fit small block chevy bell housing. Has ECM, harness, and all accessories on the front. Would be willing to separate if needed. 850 for all. 550 motor only with harness and PCM.

28100838b47b75380e71dccbb9e06d9e_zpsc27376da.jpg

ea89b61dfb05c8214704a9eccdb4095c_zpsdcc394f0.jpg

036779575b298104be6900bae797ef5b_zps490434fa.jpg

82d628cd5e949e14d0e5838151101a50_zps0a366d46.jpg

I've been curious of the measurements on that motor since being around Chris May's rigs and his Ultra 4. Since you've got that one sitting on the ground would you mind getting a height measurement from the ground to the highest point on the motor? I'm assuming it's sitting on the sump of the oil pan...so how much of a drop does it have in it?

Bump for a great deal on a great motor!

Has the harness bn cut down? & the ECM reflashed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clemsonjeep said:
I've been curious of the measurements on that motor since being around Chris May's rigs and his Ultra 4. Since you've got that one sitting on the ground would you mind getting a height measurement from the ground to the highest point on the motor? I'm assuming it's sitting on the sump of the oil pan...so how much of a drop does it have in it?

Bump for a great deal on a great motor!

It's actually sitting in my buggy chassis at the moment but it won't be a problem to grab a few measurements off it today. I'll post those as soon as I get em.

Has the harness bn cut down? & the ECM reflashed?

As for the PCM and harness they are still stock. I can cut the harness down but it will be extra for anyone interested.
cwm7089 said:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What all in involved in the adapter. I can see that its a plate with Studs for the trans housing to built up but what about the torque converter? Is that part of the adapter or do you have to buy a custom converter?

Ok sorry I haven't gotten back to the questions. A tree fell on my house Saturday and I've been busy as a set of jumper cables at a :afro: family reunion dealing with that.

mizerak1 said:
:still for sale?

Yes it's still for sale.

Blase said:
What all in involved in the adapter. I can see that its a plate with Studs for the trans housing to built up but what about the torque converter? Is that part of the adapter or do you have to buy a custom converter?

There is a pilot extension that fits the larger pilot for a standard th350/400/700r4 converter. As far as the actual converter I have the smaller size converter. I was going to red rill the flex plate but haven't yet. Best thing to do is get the most compact converter possible.

Still pending. Waiting on him to make it to knoxville this coming weekend. He offered a deposit so I would say yes it's sold.

I want it. Let me know please. 704 2238496.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll keep y'all posted on it. I'm gonna start getting these things and selling them with this much interest. Lol