• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GM Corporate 14 Bolt Axle

squeak12

Axle tubes already cleaned off with the exception of shock mounts. No wheel studs and only 2 bolts holding the differential cover on. I got this axle as-is with a set of axles that I intend to build. Thought I may keep it around for a random project but don't have anything in mind at the moment for this one.

Build date - 05/1986
67" WMS-WMS
3.73 Open carrier (11/41 gears)

Couldn't find any threads on here with 14 bolts for sale, so I put it on FB for $400. Prices are all over the place on there, so feel free to make an offer. To me it is more valuable with clean tubes than junkyard fresh, but I've been called an odd dude before. Would rather sell on here to be honest. Located near Stoney Lonesome in Bremen, AL.

Attachments

• 14b1.jpg
    14b1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 231
  • 14b2.jpg
    14b2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 238
  • 14b3.jpg
    14b3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 234
  • 14b4.jpg
    14b4.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 206
I know them personally and am only a few minutes up the road. While I don't expect to get $400, I have a pretty good idea of what they pay for them, and I'll keep it in the parts pile if no one wants it.

I'll give the HL bottom dollar at $250 delivered as far as Birmingham or Huntsville.

I'm not really interested in pulling the shafts just to measure unless you are cash in hand ready to pick up and that's the deal breaker. Best I can do at the moment is "Axle inner bolt flange to Axle housing snout". Based on my experience adding roughly 10" to the driver side and 5" to the passenger side will get you in the ballpark but not exact. Guesstimate is based on a 14B is 19.5" wide with a 12.5" to pinion centerline on the long side and 7" to the pinion centerline on the short side.

Driver side = 23 1/2"
Passenger side = 27 3/4"

I'm not sure exactly what the axle length measurement will do for you to be honest that a WMS-WMS doesn't do. It is a centered pinion rear axle within 1"-2". If it an issue with having spares, BKOR has tons of axle shafts from 14 bolts that you could match up to this axle after the fact for roughly $50 per shaft.

Also, the year is listed in the ad if you have a reference to base the lengths off of per model year.

Last edited:

Latest posts