• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - FATT Shack Turkey Crawl - November 13-16, 2014

Technician

FATT Shack will be hosting our annual turkey crawl, November 13th-16th at Golden Mountain Park. It will be just as big as last year.

Re: GMP - FATT Shack Turkey Crawl - November 13-16, 2014

Been waitin to wheel with nick cooper

Technician said:
Been waitin to wheel with nick cooper

laughing1

I will actually have to install the engine in my rig for that. Too many other hobbies taking up my time to mess with rock crawlers this summer :****:

Maybe "toyota nick" (blue toy) and some of the Alabama folks can make it up for this ride

Gettin close. Turkey crawl bitches!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: GMP - FATT Shack Turkey Crawl - November 13-16, 2014

team rocklife said:
If this is an open Toyota ride I am in, love GMP. How much is the ride??
Open ride, Normal park fees as far as I know.

team rocklife said:
Nick, you going on this ride

Planning on it. I currently don't have anything on the calendar for that weekend, and I'm itching to do some wheelin, especially since I've got knocked out of going to Harlan 2 weekends in a row!

STROKERYOTA said:
holly **** that's a old video Tech, maybe this year we can work on a updated one lol :dblthumb:

Loc on a carb. Ain't that some ****. And the say Florida boys don't know how to wheel.

TBItoy said:
Planning on it. I currently don't have anything on the calendar for that weekend, and I'm itching to do some wheelin, especially since I've got knocked out of going to Harlan 2 weekends in a row!
I'm tryin to talk Washburn into goin. I'm gonna catch up with him on the 13th. Maybe I can coax him with a little shine.

TBItoy said:
Open ride, Normal park fees as far as I know.
Yes. Normal park fees. Get a chance to wheel with a bunch of drunk ass Florida rednecks.

Re: Re: Re: GMP - FATT Shack Turkey Crawl - November 13-16, 2014

Technician said:
I'm tryin to talk Washburn into goin. I'm gonna catch up with him on the 13th. Maybe I can coax him with a little shine.
What's the 13th?

Edit: never mind, I assume that's the day you are coming up

TBItoy said:
see you there!!

GMP - FATT Shack Turkey Crawl - November 13-16, 2014

TBItoy said:
What's the 13th?

Edit: never mind, I assume that's the day you are coming up
yup yup goin over to WOD to check things out.