• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

25692fd70b423e79b075c83a9e7d72b5.jpg
No doubt

Well I'm not sure where to start it sure was great to get back to off-roading haven't been on the trail since the crawling for Christ at hawks pride. I'm sure anyone I spoke to today will remember me by the orange jeep with the guy with the blue Jeep. We had a blast and it was definitely cool to put a name with a face actually got to meet up with several people before I destroyed a 14 bolt axle which surprised me. " The Luke" obviously has destroyed his Cherokee I guess that was right after I broke my axle coming out of the jungle. Anyways as always had a blast just like I always do in the woods and it was great to meet you guys! By the way Kush was about just as I expected he would be in person! :****: not sure what type of fuel he burns in his Jeep but it sure does put off a funny smell!! :dunno: :dunno: Come one hell of a storm on the way home hope the campers do not get blown away. :****:

I want to thank all the guys that helped me get down copperhead (no steering - broke cylinder hose & fitting), and those guys that helped me get on the trailer. :dblthumb:
ruff cut (Allen)

Nice meeting some of you guys there. Thanks to kush and his group for helping me get my junk back going. Blew a radiator hose on the first trail of the day.

Sent from the mans IPhone.

Had a hell of a time today. Damn good riding with some great people. Glad to finally put a face with the names. Too many screen names to keep track of. But Thanks again to everybody that helped out today. Between taco'ing a drag link and flipping off the moon, it was an eventful day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I have no excuse there. It's been on the list, it just hasn't happened. Spoke to 5bros on the way home and am working on making that happen.

Re: Re: GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

tonybolton said:
Lol.....did some good laughin on this'n. :p :p :p :D

http://youtu.be/d6G4Tptl_hY
I like when he said " this is what I call some professional ****" then started doing axle digs.

Whatever happened to those seats Kush left in the parking lot?I could use some Seats. Haha

Holy rough **** batman. I hate I had to haul ass so quick. Just part of a trashy domestic issue. FML. That's prob my fav park. When it's DRY. **** was like driving on ice. I had been so frusterated at the end of that trail I got wedged perfectly between 2 trees. Had to go pro on Em. God that was terrible. I'm bout to start beatin on that dent. That **** there "won't work". Hell naw. I had a blast. Good to meet some new folks. I think I'm gonna start introducing myself as "broady". Met someone yesterday and tha first thing he told me was "man you'll post a few times and piss me off, but then you post something and I can tell your just playin". Hahahah. I explained to never take me serious.; I just like to kid around.. Ha. Well , I do wanna say I don't think there would have been any issues at all with them new 42's. :woot: