• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

Re:

Me and a couple buddies will be there in toyotas on 37s. And does anyone know what camping accomadations there are like, we planned on tent camping saturday night but gmp website says there is only 11 campsites

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Re:

Oldiron20 said:
Me and a couple buddies will be there in toyotas on 37s. And does anyone know what camping accomadations there are like, we planned on tent camping saturday night but gmp website says there is only 11 campsites

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

That is RV sites, there is plenty of places to tent camp.

Re:

I am not on small tires, but haven't ever really thought of small tires unless you were rocking 33's and open. Plus, I've been shown up by a bald set of 33's on a Cherokee that was locked at both ends. He had a lot more liquid encouragement and whole lot less give a ****. 37's and 39's are really not that far apart if you ask me.

I am pretty sure it will be like the last rides we have had. I tagged along on 33's one ride, open in the front, and there were tires sizes up to 44's in the group. When I couldn't keep up, there were plenty of other folks to ride with with smaller tires or just not wanting to best the poss out of their rigs. I'll be hobbling around at a snails pace this ride until I can get some of my bugs worked out. I don't wanna break anything expensive before I get all the cheapo things sorted out.

That's true. I'm on 33's and locked front and rear. I do pretty well at keeping up. I just didn't want to end up being the anchor for a bunch of buggies or ton rigs on 40+. I'm not a fan of being the guy everyone is waiting on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not looking good for me, I'm not sure they will have my junk back together after Powder coat. If I don't make it is have a RV spot paid for, or I might just come down and camp, hang out and help cook.

poolman said:
It's not looking good for me, I'm not sure they will have my junk back together after Powder coat. If I don't make it is have a RV spot paid for, or I might just come down and camp, hang out and help cook.
I've got an empty seat with your name on it.

hokie_yj said:
I will have an empty seat too.

The Luke said:
I've got an empty seat with your name on it.

Thanks for the offers guys, if I make it without the family I might just do that.

Re:

I have to head out on Sunday early. That's why I bust it all day Friday and Saturday