• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I am not on small tires, but haven't ever really thought of small tires unless you were rocking 33's and open. Plus, I've been shown up by a bald set of 33's on a Cherokee that was locked at both ends. He had a lot more liquid encouragement and whole lot less give a ****. 37's and 39's are really not that far apart if you ask me.

I am pretty sure it will be like the last rides we have had. I tagged along on 33's one ride, open in the front, and there were tires sizes up to 44's in the group. When I couldn't keep up, there were plenty of other folks to ride with with smaller tires or just not wanting to best the poss out of their rigs. I'll be hobbling around at a snails pace this ride until I can get some of my bugs worked out. I don't wanna break anything expensive before I get all the cheapo things sorted out.

I run 33's locked both ends and the BII has never met a rock or tree it didn't like that is because the bunch we ride with all have bigger tires and we have to keep up.
I'm up for some good trail riding and beer drinking to. :drinkers: Looking forward to putting faces with the names.

You guys keep saying that you want to put a face with the hardline name. How you going to do that. I put my code name on my buggy. Pretty neat huh? now if I've said anything to piss somebody off, you know how to find me!!

Re: Re:

TBItoy said:
Couple years ago I thought your screen name was "tony bolt on" , like you had a rig that was built with bolt on parts and was making fun of it
I've heard that before to from the mustang/autocross/track days.

Re:

TBItoy said:
Couple years ago I thought your screen name was "tony bolt on" , like you had a rig that was built with bolt on parts and was making fun of it

:rolf: no that's me with the tractor supply jeep junk. Tonys rig is tuff flashemifyougotem. It was park at Windrock in the parking lot . So I pissed on one of his tires so I could say I've piss on tony Bolton the Windrock hero.

The is my legal name. I just thought Luke had a good ring to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

86chevota said:
:rolf: no that's me with the tractor supply jeep junk. Tonys rig is tuff flashemifyougotem. It was park at Windrock in the parking lot . So I pissed on one of his tires so I could say I've piss on tony Bolton the Windrock bypass hero.

:stir:

Re:

tonybolton said:
I like bypasses....they're easier and quicker!!

I'm not afraid to take some bypasses . Ive took serval on crackhead in the pouring down rain before. Bypasses are your friend at GMP in the rain especially if you have junk Like my rig

Re:

TBItoy said:
Meh, my screen name is dumb, but last time I mentioned changing it, JohnG changed it to Gaypride and a rainbow avatar...

Haha I've heard stories about passwords