• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

Re:

TBItoy said:
Meh, my screen name is dumb, but last time I mentioned changing it, JohnG changed it to Gaypride and a rainbow avatar...

That be perfect screen name for JD!

halcat said:
You guys keep saying that you want to put a face with the hardline name. How you going to do that. I put my code name on my buggy. Pretty neat huh? now if I've said anything to piss somebody off, you know how to find me!!

Hell Hal your famous everybody knows you thumb.gif

Prolly out on this trip.
Aside from the rain, I sold the crawler, so GMP ain't got much for the DDigger to do.
Plus the park sucks in humid weather.

muddinmetal said:
I hope the rain holds off, but it is what it is.

Somebody needs to take lots of pictures on this ride. I miss seeing this section full of trail pics

There was like 7 pictures taken last HL ride. How many more you need? :dunno:

Re:

I want to see a bunch of cool **** and beer drinking carnage because I'm not able to make this ride but the 19th is my bday so drink one for me. I'll be out on the road hauling freight.

Re:

tnford88 said:
I want to see a bunch of cool **** and beer drinking carnage because I'm not able to make this ride but the 19th is my bday so drink one for me. I'll be out on the road hauling freight.

You coming to the Dixie run this year?

Re: Re:

86chevota said:
You coming to the Dixie run this year?
Yes sir and if everything goes as planned I'll have the s10 truggy with the 4.3 that's for sale on here. I'll be camping and have plenty of shine.

Re: Re:

tnford88 said:
Yes sir and if everything goes as planned I'll have the s10 truggy with the 4.3 that's for sale on here. I'll be camping and have plenty of shine.

:woot:

Re: Re: GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

pholmann said:
Damn, I hate your going to miss this James. I won't be going to Dixie run I don't think.
I wanted to go but just wasn't in the cards for me. That truggy I'm supposed to get is linked front and rear on coilovers so next windrock ride I should be able to hang with that buggy though.

Re: Re: GMP - Hardline Ride - August 19-21, 2016

al1tonyota said:
Just curious what motels are close? I've only been there once for Dixie run 25.
A couple cheap motels in Sparta are the closest. Better hotels in Cookeville about 2 miles farther away.