• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP memorial day weekend

I'll be there Saturday in a beat to hell Bronco II on 33's
Oh and the reason it's beat to hell is GMP :drinkers:

What time are you guys planning on getting there Saturday? I don't have anyone to ride with this weekend and might ride up and join if you don't mind. Toyota truggy on 39.5s

Tony, Nick you guys still planning on going? My crew had some plans fall through so Im looking for some folks to ride with

well I'll be getting there saturday about lunch and wheeling til monday if anyone else wants to ride some. the weather looks awesome.

zjtrey said:
Tony, Nick you guys still planning on going? My crew had some plans fall through so Im looking for some folks to ride with

I'm watching the rain...

Looks like it's staying north as of now.

I'll probably be there mid morning, ride till dark thirty.

I might join you guys in the Bombshell Betty buggy. We will see. Thought about hitting up Harlan but we might do something a little closer.

TBItoy said:
I'm watching the rain...

Looks like it's staying north as of now.

I'll probably be there mid morning, ride till dark thirty.

I'll be there about lunchtime Saturday. Hopefully we can ride a while!

I may pop over there in the morning if it did not rain too bad there. It is POURING here near Murfreesboro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like if went around the park for the most part by the radar, but won't know till we get there. We are headed that way on the morning.
b3072c901ae1c1260c71e8e5cfe174b8.jpg

Sweet! Maybe we will meet up. Me and my buddy are probably going to be the only ford explorers there.

We'll have a good variety with us. Yj on 44/9 and 40's, a juggy, rzr and my Xj. If you see us come say hey. Most of us won't judge you for being in explorers.

Latest posts