• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Rock Crawler's Revival Ride - June 21-22, 2014

TBItoy

Let's get together and do some crawlin, trail ridin, and socializing.

:driving: :eat: :drinkers: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

NO organized competition
NO raffles
NO band
NO BS!

Just a good ol open invitation trail ride!

Re: GMP - Rock Crawler's Revival Ride June 21-22

Would like to wheel Golden Mtn again, since it's been 3-4 years

Will be a last minute call for me though

Re: Re: Re: GMP - Rock Crawler's Revival Ride June 21-22

dragr1 said:
Would like to wheel Golden Mtn again, since it's been 3-4 years

Will be a last minute call for me though

Hope to see you there. The park has changed A LOT since then. Double the amount of trails, rocks are bigger, hills are steeper!

For anyone that hasn't been to GMP, come on down and we'll show you around!

You ain't gonna have nothing left after the weekend before Roger!

Night riding is my favorite thing to do at GMP. :driving:

Only been there once, I think it was for the GSMTR event

The rock trails are awesome, loved riding there and the night riding was awesome as well and I don't usually night ride, don't care anything about big hillclimbs

Our group rode there Friday and Saturday. I have never seen the trails so "rideable" . Weather was perfect. Had to winch once, first time for the new buggy. I'd like to be there if I can for this one.

Re: Re: GMP - Rock Crawler's Revival Ride - June 21-22, 2014

Oh, my birthday and anniversary is the week before, so I'm gonna call this my birthday ride! :drinkers:

Yall may not care but something to consider, the offroad expo in Louisville, ky is the same weekend.

wizzo said:
Yall may not care but something to consider, the offroad expo in Louisville, ky is the same weekend.

Actual wheelin vs a trade show about wheeling (mostly racing and "expeditioning" I assume)

Hmmm I think I know where I'll be. :****:

Nah, since this is more of an informal gathering than an event that hinges on attendance, other events aren't really a big deal.

I guess if anyone is interested, we could have an bounty hill gathering in the early afternoon when the slab is good and hot.

Or maybe someone will take a run at the impossible climb to the left of hellavator, pretty sure it's never been made

I have this weekend open so I think I'll make it! Going to be camping Friday and Saturday, any area you all are going to meet there? I have been there once and had a great time!

Mattman347 said:
I have this weekend open so I think I'll make it! Going to be camping Friday and Saturday, any area you all are going to meet there? I have been there once and had a great time!

We'll be in the camping area up on top of the mountain. I'd say we'll probably be the only people camping in hammocks

I'm camping at the lake Sunday for fourteen days, but I'm going to come up Saturday and try out my new tars. Stickies in the south, hot damn!

I would be there but my wife thinks I need to take her somewhere to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. Somewhere that doesn't involve rock crawling.

Latest posts