• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - SFWDA Dixie Run - September 24-27, 2015

If you weren't there you missed some bad ass riding! Another great Dixie Run

2012 Jim's Garage YJ
2013 Wide Open Design WFO
Next one is in the oven!

Was another fun Dixie Run. Met a lot of great folks and even met the man JohnG.
Hey JohnG, I never caught back up with you at camp for some stickers. Maybe next time.

This could have been the WOD show. There was a slew of his buggies there, and RickeyB done an awesome photo shoot with all the buggies lined up. BTW TbiToy, the rock race was on your Copperhead road with Steve first and me second. Figures. We done it in 51/2 and 61/2 minutes respectfully, after the rain. Cracked my fuel tank and couldn't ride Saturday but still had a blast. Cooked some awesome meals and fed the food to some awesome people! I believe this was as crowded as I've seen, but still had plenty of room. The rain kept the tough trails clear for us tuff guys (haha) and we wore them out. already have next years marked on my calendar.

halcat said:
BTW TbiToy, the rock race was on your Copperhead road with Steve first and me second. Figures. We done it in 51/2 and 61/2 minutes respectfully, after the rain.

That is awesome. Hope there is some video. That is a great trail for a race and I would also like to have one on DW. I wanted to be there but could not make it work out.

halcat said:
There was about 13 WOD boats un that lineup. Yours would have looked good in there Perry.
I don't remember typing anything about boats at Dixie run. I don't think Adam even builds boats. Anyway I think it is buggies.

Fun race for sure. I wish I wouldn't have made the decision to winch when I did. Got 3rd place against some top notch buggies with only 100hp. I'll take it.

Flippin sick weekend! The WOD ride was one of the most badass things I've been a part of. I couldn't be happier with how my buggy and Jessica's performed. All the WOD buggies for that matter did great. Crushed a lot of beer and ate good food and hung out with cool people. I went to bed at 8pm last night. Whooped.

I highly recommend everyone check out this album. How cool is this?
http://www.rickybphotography.com/Wheelin-Galleries/Dixie-Run-29-Wide-Open-Design/

Attachments

• DSC_0121_2-X2.jpg
    DSC_0121_2-X2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 111
Had a damn good time despite my shitbox being down from the second it rolled off the trailer. Lots of :drinkers: and hanging out with good people.

Great time. Got to met a lot of new faces. Other than, cut tire, ARB Compressor, fuel pump, and alternator failures, a great weekend. Time to order parts.

My Dixie Run definitely didn't go as planned..........Rode for a couple hours and went back to Nashville. Glad I got to see some of yall for a bit.

I was so sore this morning, but had a great time also a big shout out to my neighbors across the volley ball net from panama city best French toast ever. hope to see you again next year and thanks for the use of the tools

My boss man should not have paid me today because i was pretty much worthless after that weekend.

Awesome time. Only real damage was a blown fuse on the RZR ( beer can stuck in the belly pan rubbed a wire raw :****: ) and 3 cut tires. Vulcanizer is will have my balls in a vice this weekend im sure. The goodyears dont like when helen keller takes the wheel.

NOS Bombs (or whatever the hell that **** was) will creep up on you quick.

Latest posts