• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Goin' crazy....

Draco

Gonna put myself in the looney bin before its over...reading, looking, thinking, searching. Theres almost too much information out there for someone starting from scratch. I've been putting off doing a whole lot of anything due to buying a house and getting settled in. Well....its time to do something.

Got a YJ I can build.....Been thinking about building a buggy a LOT lately though. I'm thinking I want to go in the buggy direction.

I want a 2 seater, with SBC power, auto trans, atlas case. Not 100% sure on my axle choice right now....leaning toward rockwells though.

Who would you use if you were needing a chassis built? (Style, performance, cost, quality all factored in.)

I know several of you are builders and friends. If you want...feel free to PM me any info.

Thanks!

That's an easy answer. How much cheddar ya got, definitely determines who's the lucky candidate. What kind of finishes do you want, how sick is sick? Start bangin head on wall again. molaugh :****:

TThere are plenty of great places to get a chassis eor makes some great looking frames and so does bent fab. If I ever buy a chassis it will be a jimmy's 4x4, I love the way there's look.

depending on your driving style, i would say to go 60s
EOR did a great job on my buggy and the price was quiet a bit cheaper than most others

CHASMAN9 said:
That's an easy answer. How much cheddar ya got, definitely determines who's the lucky candidate.

I really don't have a set price in mind. I just wanted to look at several different things, get prices and go from there.

Gomer, you mind posting a pic of your buggy, or a link to your build? Where is EOR?

Thanks for the comments guys...it all helps. :dblthumb:

give jimmy smith a call we can build you a chassis or a roller what ever you would like.we can beat anyones price.thanks Tommy 423-827-4913

Thanks...
Daniel, Matt, Timmy

Certianly will be more than happy to help you out start to finish. If you are fairly certian on all the parts you would like to utilize we can save some coin from the links, coilovers all the way to the cooling system we have prices that are difficult to beat

Along the basic chassis we offer link kits that take alot of headache away from the DIYers

Latest posts