• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Going to walker this weekend....

I'll be heading out in the a.m. :cheer:

mikeyb- can I join? around 9a.m.?

There is a work party going on with heavy equipment at the "skill building area" this weekend. Shouldn't get in your way, maybe lend a hand if you have the chance. We delivered safety fence today which needs to be installed.
BTW....Don't bother bringing a buggy to Walker.

There is a work party going on with heavy equipment at the "skill building area" this weekend. Shouldn't get in your way, maybe lend a hand if you have the chance. We delivered safety fence today which needs to be installed.
BTW....Don't bother bringing a buggy to Walker.

why shouldnt i bring my buggy
:scratchhead: :scratchhead: :scratchhead:

you can make anything challenging just look for a different way to get over it...............................like going up the expressway in 2wd high:nana1: :nana1: :nana1: :nana1:

It won't be very challenging in a buggy. But of course you could have fun anyways, a day out there is better than a day in the city :puke: . My samurai cruised right through last weekend, and I'm just a girl in a samurai :haha: .

I have to work tomorrow, or I'd go......chevota, you can bring your buggy if you want to...like BodyDamage said " But of course you could have fun anyways, a day out there is better than a day in the city:puke: ". I wanted to go and help with the work party too.......:booo:

Buggies welcome!

I spent a few hours with DNR today and we are looking for 1 or 2 capable rigs to run virgin trails and give imput to DNR on possable routes if you can make it look easy the greater the possibilty they will create a little more chalanging runs they want this area to be able to edgucate newer drivers but they are open to tougher stuff too. and just showing your support being from outside of skagit county is verry important! HOPE YOU SHOW!!!:hi:

I spent a few hours with DNR today and we are looking for 1 or 2 capable rigs to run virgin trails and give imput to DNR on possable routes if you can make it look easy the greater the possibilty they will create a little more chalanging runs they want this area to be able to edgucate newer drivers but they are open to tougher stuff too. and just showing your support being from outside of skagit county is verry important! HOPE YOU SHOW!!!:hi:

X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mikeyb, chevota, 87SAS,and Pat; ya'll should head up there and Do this--It will help out greatly as stated above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:awesomework:

It won't be very challenging in a buggy. But of course you could have fun anyways, a day out there is better than a day in the city :puke: . My samurai cruised right through last weekend, and I'm just a girl in a samurai :haha: .

thats pretty funay:haha: :haha: your not just "A" girl in a samuriai. Your "the" girl in a sumurai or the "hey did you see the girl in the green sammy":haha:

Any word on what progress was made?:corn:

They were clearing the main loop trail, looks like they were making good progress. We talked with Jim from DNR and it sounds like the trail will be cleared by the end of this weekend and mabey next weekend ready for some volunteer test runs:cool:

From what I saw it looks like there are a couple huge rock formations that will come into play:cheer:
Jim also said that what we couldn't see from the entrance was the whole area is very rocky and it sounds like anything inside the loop trail will be fair game so long as no unresolvable water/erosion problems are discovered. There will be an easy, moderate, and difficult trails traversing the area and many lines in between connecting the three. These connecting lines is where I think we have the possibility for unlimited fun stuff.:cool:

They were clearing the main loop trail, looks like they were making good progress. We talked with Jim from DNR and it sounds like the trail will be cleared by the end of this weekend and mabey next weekend ready for some volunteer test runs:cool:

From what I saw it looks like there are a couple huge rock formations that will come into play:cheer:
Jim also said that what we couldn't see from the entrance was the whole area is very rocky and it sounds like anything inside the loop trail will be fair game so long as no unresolvable water/erosion problems are discovered. There will be an easy, moderate, and difficult trails traversing the area and many lines in between connecting the three. These connecting lines is where I think we have the possibility for unlimited fun stuff.:cool:

Right on!:awesomework: Hey, was anyone from our club down there? I had to work yesterday, and pick up my camper/drop off the old TT-so I haven't had a chance to find out!!And yes, there are some pretty good-sized rocks out there that will likely be game, the one that's out of play is the "lookout rock", but it will be a good vantage point for the entire area for spectators to check out those playin....er...... 'building their skills':D ; you get any pics of said area Pat?

Latest posts