• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden mountain august 5-7

Damn, I have to go back to work this week. I will let the others know that y'all will be there.

To hell with workin! Just tell the man to piss off and head on down! But if you gotta work then we'll see you on the next one. Tell mark and the rest of the boys that there welcome to come on down. We will be rolling in Friday night.

We cut a new trail there. It is up the hill from trail 4 (Big Head) and it bears left and back down the hill towards trail 3 and then back up the hill. It has some ledges and some off camber stuff. We call the trail Crack Head. ;D

Sawzall said:
We cut a new trail there. It is up the hill from trail 4 (Big Head) and it bears left and back down the hill towards trail 3 and then back up the hill. It has some ledges and some off camber stuff. We call the trail Crack Head. ;D

Sounds cool we'll check it out. Are you riding this weekend?

Jeepzilla42217 said:
Sounds cool we'll check it out. Are you riding this weekend?
I can't be there this weekend. Me and a few from my group were there last weekend.

Just talk to Mark, they are staying home this weekend. Sorry Mike,maybe next time.

KyTrash said:
Just talk to Mark, they are staying home this weekend. Sorry Mike,maybe next time.

That's cool man we will catch yall on the next one. We're gonna get over that way and beat on some rocks on your end of the state soon. :driving:

We didn't get any pics or vids this time. It rained like hell all day Saturday so the camera never left the truck. We had a good time though. The rain made for some slick ass rocks. I rolled on bounty then cut a tire on the next trail. Does anyone know of a good place to get a tire vulcanized between Nashville and the ky state line or close to that area?

Jeepzilla42217 said:
We didn't get any pics or vids this time. It rained like hell all day Saturday so the camera never left the truck. We had a good time though. The rain made for some slick ass rocks. I rolled on bounty then cut a tire on the next trail. Does anyone know of a good place to get a tire vulcanized between Nashville and the ky state line or close to that area?
get with kytrash he has one of mine and having it fixed and its no small hole I would have no doubt of sticking a basketball in the hole but the guy says he can fix it so thats sounds like to me he knows what he is doing.

tbacon38 said:
Yall gonna be at the mountainside night race

I'd sure like to but I don't think we'll make it down for that one. My budget pretty much allows me to do one long distance out of town ride every month. We're hitting a local park labor day weekend, then witc in September24-26 for the trucks gone wild event, then grey rock for the fall crawl in oct. and Morris mtn for RBD in November. Somewhere in there were gonna try to get over and ride with kytrash on some of the local trails they've got on their end of the state. Hopefully we can catch up with you boys and do some riding one of these days.