• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden mountain New Years ride - Sparta, TN

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
GMP will open 10 am Thursday!

Make plans now to join us for our 2nd annual New Years Ride! Special event rates will be available for the weekend. There will be a raffle on January 2nd. Food will be available all weekend. Call early to reserve your RV hook-up, pavilion, or bunk house. Here are the rates for the weekend:

4 days....$50 for driver & vehicle

3 days....$40 for driver & vehicle

2 days....$30 for driver & vehicle

1 day...$20 for driver & vehicle

Passengers are $5 each per day

That is very affordable rates. I'm going to go here soon.. Wish I could go New Years.

I'll be there with the essentials. Buggy with HPs, hottie with large breasts, beer, and a bottle of Makers

Ya right, ::) the last big ride, you showed up with a three wheel drive buggy, booyang a no tit flashemifyougotem showing woman, you blacked :drinkers: out, and ran :driving: over your brohoe :afro:. :****:

MJP said:
yea right, no pic no proof :fish:

Bring it on out and see for yourself :flipoff1:

kid rok said:
Ya right, ::) the last big ride, you showed up with a three wheel drive buggy, booyang a no tit flashemifyougotem showing woman, you blacked :drinkers: out, and ran :driving: over your brohoe :afro:. :****:

Hell, I saw plenty of tits. I can't help if your mangina swelled up and you couldn't hang till 4am. The rest of what you describe sounds like a typical party with our crew :flipgotcha:

Sonnenburg said:
My goal for this ride is to a) not get run over again and b) get wrekt.

I will have to say you got run the fawk over. If nobody believes your story I will confirm it. I promise it looked like you was standing on a stick of boom boom and it blasted you into the woods. I thought for shure you was hurt worse. :****:

Of course anytime someone has it reved up hitting the rev limiter and neutral drops it to reverse something is gona happen. :driving:

What are the trials like at this place? Are they all hardcore body damage trials or moderate? I'm thinking about going, but I'll be driving my LJ there & BACK!!!