• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden Mtn

All I can say is WOW what a day we rode everything and it seemed like you could go anywhere at will perfect conditions :****: Thank you Ray,Sandy,Bill, and Tom for all the hospitality.

Great ride yesterday, met some great people and went anywhere I dared to point the little black YJ. Wish had all weekend to be there.

You are very welcome don it was
Probably one of the best rides I'd been on in s while perfect conditions I've always loved wheeling gmp will always be one of my favorite places to wheel thanks to Anthony for the hospitality good down home people look forward to the next time

That was our first trip to GMP and it was better than expected. The weather was perfect and the park is awesome is about all I can say. There were a lot more trails than I thought and you can get into trouble quick.

stickymuck said:
That was our first trip to GMP and it was better than expected. The weather was perfect and the park is awesome is about all I can say. There were a lot more trails than I thought and you can get into trouble quick.

no joke. we found out if a trail has a name not just a number better walk it first haha.

Re: Re: Golden Mtn

jeeptj99 said:
no joke. we found out if a trail has a name not just a number better walk it first haha.
Y'all like them signs? I'm working on "naming" some of the medium trails and making more signs

TBItoy said:
Y'all like them signs? I'm working on "naming" some of the medium trails and making more signs

we did rzrback before it was named. I haven't tried it since late 2013 though. We started winchin church hill and realized the end ledge was over our hoods so we had to turn around on that one.

My favorite place at GMP is the Jungle. Not that it's difficult, it's just cool as hell. Steve's bridge is awesome.

We had a blast as well and were out on the trails most of the time. That huge drop-off on the first downhill section of Crackhead is a heck of a climb when you run it backwards.

halcat said:
My favorite place at GMP is the Jungle. Not that it's difficult, it's just cool as hell. Steve's bridge is awesome.
X2

The guys that cut and built the jungle did it right. I had walked through those huge rocks several times and didn't have the vision or determination or whatever jump into it.

Definitely my favorite part of the park.

GONOVRIT said:
Is the jungle marked on the park map?

Yep over on the right side of the map

GoldenMt.jpg

TBItoy said:
X2

The guys that cut and built the jungle did it right. I had walked through those huge rocks several times and didn't have the vision or determination or whatever jump into it.

Definitely my favorite part of the park.
You can thank our leader, Steve (Rockwell 1) for that. Him and I looked at that several times also. He said " we can go right through here, put a tire on that" and I said, your crazy. You can also thank him for whinchin church hill and most of crackhead. Now the one you boys cut " copperhead" is also badass.

halcat said:
You can thank our leader, Steve (Rockwell 1) for that. Him and I looked at that several times also. He said " we can go right through here, put a tire on that" and I said, your crazy. You can also thank him for whinchin church hill and most of crackhead. Now the one you boys cut " copperhead" is also badass.

Next time I go cutting, I'm going to extend Copperhead to the left and make a long crawl around the side of the mountain, much like Devil Woman (15)

halcat said:

I'm not even going to play that bridge scares the **** out of me. We did it last time I was thre and I almost **** my pants.

Latest posts