• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Goldendale

JPT

Is anyone planning on going to the Goldendale W.E. Rock event August 1-2?

I haven't been in several years now and I thought I heard the location has changed or something in the past few years is this correct or no? Also where is the spot to camp is it still that little mobile home/camping park? I'm either just going to tent camp or might haul my 31ft trailer over but probably only if I can find a couple people who want to split fuel and ride over together or share the trailer so anyone interested let me know.

How about a rundown of the past year or two so I know what to expect since its been a while?

I haven't been in several years now and I thought I heard the location has changed or something in the past few years is this correct or no? Also where is the spot to camp is it still that little mobile home/camping park? I'm either just going to tent camp or might haul my 31ft trailer over but probably only if I can find a couple people who want to split fuel and ride over together or share the trailer so anyone interested let me know.

How about a rundown of the past year or two so I know what to expect since its been a while?

Camping is located here in a field.

Camping Spot

Competition is held here just across the ravine:

Competition

It's 2 days. Both Saturday and Sunday. Camping more towards the road is a little more family friendly, as Friday night it gets rowdy on the east side of the field. Nothing crazy.