• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Golfcart hookups anyone?

6uldv8

Anybody got any knowledge or hookups of golfcarts for sale? Modified or stock....electric or propane.....doesn't matter as long as it's reasonable. My father has had several shoulder sugeries this year and can't really ride his four wheeler to get around his hunting land so I thought I might find him a golfcart to scoot around on.

The course by the house just bought all new carts, They put the old ones out for sale.......I'll go by and get the number for ya.

(they are all stock, electric carts in good shape)

have you concidered a mini truck... they fit on 5x10 trailer... i dont know where you are, but we sell these as do alot of others that i could point you to in your area... send me a pm if this might work for you... i bought one for my dad and we started selling them from there... really neat vehicles and the price is very comparable...

P1010045.jpg

theres an elect cart on craigslist with a lift kit for 1295
http://bham.craigslist.org/rvs/859800714.html

Here ya go.......

Names on the buisness card say Dale or Glenda Sebourn

email= [email protected]

HPIM0094.jpg

I went by there when I got off work this morning, I was gonna get you some pics of what they had there.....damn sun wasn't up enough. If you want some pics let me know, ain't far from the house. thumb.gif

Saw another listing.....here is one that is from a Alabama hunting forum I'm on.

"I have a 2002 EZ GO that has a jakes lift and custom rack on the back. A turkey hunters dream. I have it up for sale right now and am asking $3000. 256-497-3730 "

:drinkers:

Thanks for the help everyone! Surely with that info I can find what I need. I love those mini-trucks and hope to get a 4wd in the near future. Looks like I've got some carts to call about!

If anyone is in the market for a custom build of a golf cart, I know a guy named Bobby that is the guru of golf carts. He will build you anything you can imagine. He had one he was building that has a Kawaski 1100 engine in it. Whooopaw booyang

If you are looking for a new one I work for Knightrides.com

We sell golf carts all day long!

Steve