• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good alignment shop close to Blairsville, Ga

GIZMO1

I am trying to help a customer find a good alignment shop that can get a recently installed RK 5.5 long arm kit with Ultimate Dana 60,s aligned correctly. Its driving like **** and so far we have not had any luck finding a good shop that can make the adjustments it needs.

If you drive all the way to Gainesville, go see Homer London. He only does alignments & only charges for work performed. Bring cash.

Re: Good alignment shop close to Blairsville, Ga

What kinda problems is he having? Seems like any shop could set it straight. Heck most of mine are backyard built stuff. Never had one I could get to drive good. Unless all the links are different or the frame isn't sqaure or brackets are welded on the axle or frame wrong it should be easy to algin.

I have encountered shops that use lasers,(,have to put in make and model on the CPU) that wouldn't even attempt alignments. It's not hard to do with a tape measure and straight edges and angle finder.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help guys, I will pass the information along. Pretty sure he just needs a caster adjustments, All has been squared up but it likes to dart between lanes with very little steering input. Everything is brand new. Rock Kralwer 5.5 long arm and Ultimate Dana 60,s . I am also thinking that RK sent the wrong rear trac bar as its different then the ones I have installed on this same kit in the past. Hoping they will send the correct one and stop saying its the correct one already.. Fun stuff.