• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good alignment shops in the Snohomish-Monroe-Everett area?

Boomer

Looking for recommendations for a good alignment shop in the the Snohomish-Monroe-Everett area that handles 4WDs with modified suspensions. I've used Bear alignment in Everett in the past, and thought they were only so-so, and expensive.

Boomer said:
Looking for recommendations for a good alignment shop in the the Snohomish-Monroe-Everett area that handles 4WDs with modified suspensions. I've used Bear alignment in Everett in the past, and thought they were only so-so, and expensive.

Bear alignment joined with Dynamic Diesel, The worst diesel shop in the state. Its on Airport road in snohomish, Avoid them like the plague.

Bunk said:
Bear alignment joined with Dynamic Diesel, The worst diesel shop in the state. Its on Airport road in snohomish, Avoid them like the plague.
where are they so bad?.....where's a good diesl shop?:mad:

I went to the Les Schwab just off Broadway in Everett. My East Coast born truck had all the adjusters rusted in place and they worked on it for 2 hours to get them loose (all but one) while only charging me regular rate for an alignment. Didn't seem to care about the suspension mods.

iceman said:
where are they so bad?.....where's a good diesl shop?:mad:

Just read the son of a beach threads. Dynamic is a completely dishonest shop. Dynomite is the way to go, But they dont have insurance to cover rigs that get broken into when on their lot. So dont leave yer rig there overnight.

Bunk said:
Just read the son of a beach threads. Dynamic is a completely dishonest shop. Dynomite is the way to go, But they dont have insurance to cover rigs that get broken into when on their lot. So dont leave yer rig there overnight.

Did you leave it early for them to work on?

82toyomud said:
Did you leave it early for them to work on?

The night before..Luckily they didnt have the time to snag a bunch of stuff. I did loose about $5-600 worth of import only cd's though. They didnt give a sh!t, to the point of not even cleaning up he glass on the seats and everywhere else. Then i get it back and the tranny doesnt shift for poop. Then the ongoing bring it back and we'll work on it again crap started. I guess i have less time now since i gotta work on my rigs again.

Last edited:
Bunk said:
The night before..Luckily they didnt have the time to snag a bunch of stuff. I did loose about $5-600 worth of import only cd's though. They didnt give a sh!t, to the point of not even cleaning up he glass on the seats and everywhere else. Then i get it back and the tranny doesnt shift for poop. Then the ongoing bring it back and we'll work on it again crap started. I guess i have less time now since i gotta work on my rigs again.

That's lame... I'd call'em back and really bitch'em out! That sorta stuff shouldn't happen....

82toyomud said:
That's lame... I'd call'em back and really bitch'em out! That sorta stuff shouldn't happen....

I did. I tried, Its not easy just handing over yer truck anymore. Id rather have a bit more control over things.