• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good Apps

L

lowbudgetjunk

I just saw in another thread the app called waze.....any other apps that you guys find useful in daily life?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I'm a maintenance guy in an automotive plant. We have hundreds of machines to maintain. A favorite app of mine is a free vibrometer I found in the Google play store. It'd helpful with a lot of things.

tapatalk.... ;)

I like these...
Craigslist app- save searches and ads
Spending- my fiancée and I have same bank account, but keep our amounts separate in this app. Never argue over money and buy whatever you want.
Cigar scanner- Scan a cigar before you buy it or smoke it. Tells prices, where to buy, ratings, descriptions, etc.

I like em all. Nachos wings fries, just deep fry it and I'm there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waze is a great app. the more people in your town using it the better it gets.
I keep it running when on the interstate because it is usually accurate on wrecks, hazards, cars on the side of the road and best of all cops.

Re:

YouTube downloader.

Basically an unlicensed app that lets you download anything off YouTube and then split it into audio or video or both.

Whenever I hear a song I like I just YouTube it and then share to YouTube downloader and split out the MP3 file.

Re: Re:

tonybolton said:
YouTube downloader.

Basically an unlicensed app that lets you download anything off YouTube and then split it into audio or video or both.

Whenever I hear a song I like I just YouTube it and then share to YouTube downloader and split out the MP3 file.
Uh oh, I'm interested. This would be yuge for me. Was not aware this existed. Youtube downloader is what it is called?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

tonybolton said:
YouTube downloader.

Your kind of people are the reason concert tickets are so damn high :JRich:

Re:

jeeptj99 said:
Your kind of people are the reason concert tickets are so damn high :JRich:

Concert tickets are high because people will pay for it.

If some singin & guitar playin feller wants to get up on stage while I have a beer, then that's their prerogative. I ain't payin for it though. :gtfo:

:wtflol:

I like Nick more and more everyday. Yup....like that :p :-*

I have zero remorse for some multi-millionaire ****er that I'm taking a song from **** that guy.

Call me a thief or whatever... times and technology are changing. Adapt.

Where else ya gonna get an .mp3 of this? 8) :p

2f218f3bab866c9ba1bf168ebaa7d818.jpg

Dirt700 said:
GoodRx, it will find the cheapest prescription in town of whatever meds you need

Yep....I've seen a 100 dollar difference on there between places.

Re:

Untappd is a good one for the beer snobs.

Fuel buddy for tracking MPG & service records
Gas Buddy for finding the cheapest diesel close