• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired good deal?

Welderd

http://wichita.craigslist.org/mcy/849492936.html

or this

http://wichita.craigslist.org/mcy/837083705.html

If you're lookin for CHEEP and built... there's a buncha SDG's, thumpstar's and Sik mx ones running around on the cheep thumb.gif

I know hondas are the best but I don't want to spend that much

I'm gonna actually use it for a pit bike and not so much for actin the fool
for the price of a honda fiddy I'd pick up a small 4wheeler or something that would be safer for my person

rockwild said:
I know hondas are the best but I don't want to spend that much

I'm gonna actually use it for a pit bike and not so much for actin the fool
for the price of a honda fiddy I'd pick up a small 4wheeler or something that would be safer for my person

you're gonna break whatever you get.. just make sure parts are readily available. Those cheep chines pieces of **** arent worth a fuk cause WHEN they break you can't find parts.

so honda is the only way to go? for a 2 wheel version at least?

MUCHADO said:
you're gonna break whatever you get.. just make sure parts are readily available. Those cheep chines pieces of **** arent worth a fuk cause WHEN they break you can't find parts.

That should say you are going to hurt your person no matter what so stay off! Unless of course you get a helmet like I was rockin at 4th of July!

rockwild said:
so honda is the only way to go? for a 2 wheel version at least?

nah that's not what I'm sayin... I have a suzuki labeled kawasaki... friends of mine have TTR 70's 90's and 110's... the SDG pit bikes are pretty pimp, same with sikk mx and thumpstar and those all have aftermarket support. Check out planetminis.com for info....

damn everyone tryin to be a cool with the pit bikes now laughing1 :flipoff1:

nah - not tryin to be cool, just lazy - walking around sucks!!

We brought a bicycle with us to disney last time to ride to the bathrooms - the ride there was fine (downhill) coming back was a freakin work out

MUCHADO said:
nah that's not what I'm sayin... I have a suzuki labeled kawasaki... friends of mine have TTR 70's 90's and 110's... the SDG pit bikes are pretty pimp, same with sikk mx and thumpstar and those all have aftermarket support. Check out planetminis.com for info....

damn everyone tryin to be a cool with the pit bikes now laughing1 :flipoff1:

Ageed. I can call Sikk Mx or email them and they will get back with me usually within 2 hours with my problem. You can also order parts striaght from them for my bike.

booyang => Cheap on the gas, no travelin like a buggy.

Fiddys make you cool, look what happens when some of the peeps on this board get on em, Rob we all know you got picked last in dodgeball. Fiddys get you pepper.gif

B Gillespie said:
booyang => Cheap on the gas, no travelin like a buggy.

Fiddys make you cool, look what happens when some of the peeps on this board get on em, Rob we all know you got picked last in dodgeball. Fiddys get you pepper.gif

true on dodgeball and true on the latter... i'd tell a story on that but i dont think anyone'd believe me.

Hey B... have you seen the "Fittys N Beer" video from our day long fitty rally dumbass fest prior to going to the Freestyle moto x show in the Ham.

HILARIOUS...... what a painfully fun day that was, we need to do that again SOON ! :afro: booyang