• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good Deal?

Bashing

Before you all start bashing stuff you might talk to the owner about what a fellow wheeler has to sell.I'm not trying to rip off people I just want to recoup 6 years of build cost - thousands of $$$ spent to buy another project...Who knows it might be a good deal.Thanks for bashing, Flexjay

Before you all start bashing stuff you might talk to the owner about what a fellow wheeler has to sell.I'm not trying to rip off people I just want to recoup 6 years of build cost - thousands of $$$ spent to buy another project...Who knows it might be a good deal.Thanks for bashing, Flexjay
bad way to start out here buddy :awesomework:

I saw no bashing. I saw people giving reasonable advise on what they thought was best for his money. Pretty simple.

pos

If I had posted it for $3000.00 or more would that make it a better deal for the person buying it?? The jeep works great I just want a new wheeler and don't need to start out high ballin just to haggle the price down .I think for $1500.00 obo that it's a pretty good deal.The jeep is a wheeler.