• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good News

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
My wife, Jen, is pregnant! She has been for a while, 19 weeks tommorrow. But after what happened last go around we wanted to keep this low profile until we were out of the woods. We found out we are having a boy! I am pretty excited and I wanna name him something awesome like Diesel! Never gonna happen, but would be cool. She is due on August 26th!!!

Congrats MattO. How much for your buggy? :flipoff1:

jus messin wit ya. Awesome.

what happened to the A6 on your walkabout the other weekend? All betta now?

P said:
Having a boy ! :woot:

Thaaaaaaats riiiiiiight! It is right on target for size and it weighs about 9oz currently!

I know he will change things a lot, and I am looking fwd to being a dad! This is the main reason I decided not to pursue the KOH thing any further. I am excited to have a co-pilot down the road and we can build him a daily driver when he gets old enough

Gregg, we have been planning for this so no need to sell stuff off. The A6 crapped a coil pack on Cylinder 5, I bought one and swapped it out. Also got one as a spare in case it happens again.

Great news Matt! I would not trade my kids for anything in the world. And yes, they WILL change your life. But it is all for the better. That moment that he comes into the world will stay with you forever, you will always be able to hear that first cry in your mind.

Going to UAB or St. Vincent's? I know your wife works at UAB, but I am also a fan of UAB.

Dr. Carlos in neonatology at UAB writes chapters in the bible of neonatology. I worked under him for a couple years.