• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good tranny shop?

426rider

Needing a new tranny for a 95 chevy 1 ton 4x4 and looking for a place to get a new or rebuilt for a decent price.

Southend is better but will travel for a good deal if needed.

I would say dirty dans trans but I have heard a few folks unhappy lately.

Ask cory whats up with dan he deals with him. Build a tough tranny though.:awesomework:

Dan is in Tukwilla 206-431-8769. You have to pull it and take it to him. Best guy around :awesomework:

i used renton transmission on sunset in the renton highlands, right by the dol. He did my TH400 in my old GMC 3500, added a shift kit, and an allison converter. It worked great, never had a problem. And the guys knew their stuff. I had dropped off the trans only.

DO NOT use renton trans...
use dirty dans tranz.... use him all the time... and is a local wheeler to.. he has good prices and has been doing it for a long ass time..

I have always had good luck with transmissions from Dirty Dan (in my jeep from before I bought it) as well as Cascade in Auburn (sitting waiting to go into it's 5th rig).

Autotech in Bellingham WA is the ****. I have had him rebuild trannys and transfer cases for my projects on multiple occasions. Nice guy and fair price, plus he wheels with our group all the time.:awesomework::awesomework::beer: