• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good websites for finding rigs....

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
I have searched towerboobies.com like no other. Where is a good cheap place to find the new AX10 crawler at? Is ebay my best bet? I'm not sure where you guys find parts/rigs at...:booo: Help a brother out.:corn:

best place for a new one would be the Vendor section on www.rccrawler.com.
So far they have the lowest prices around on items.
The crawler store (TCScrawler). would be my first stop.
The RPP hobbies..

four seasons rc has them for 219 i believe. the guy is hella cool, I have been dealing with them for years. his son owns tacoma RC raceway and hooks me up too but TRCR mostly has race rigs. TRCR sold me my wheely king for $200 RTR thats cheaper than Ebay or others. his dad is usually cheaper at 4 seasons. 4 seasons reminds me alot of the old Hales RC in south hill, that guy rocked too. anybody know what happened to him??

Gary and the guy's at 4season's are great. I stop in there regularly. They didn't have any ax's the other day. He does have them on order though, along with M3 masher's, Losi tires, grappler, and rockstar bodies. I think he's going to carry nwtractech foams too.
He's plan's to carry more and more crawler stuff and really does have great prices.

Gary and the guy's at 4season's are great. I stop in there regularly. They didn't have any ax's the other day. He does have them on order though, along with M3 masher's, Losi tires, grappler, and rockstar bodies. I think he's going to carry nwtractech foams too.
He's plan's to carry more and more crawler stuff and really does have great prices.

went there tonight. Gary stayed open an extra 10 minutes so I could get a new motor and some gears. he is open till 9:00pm also:awesomework: hooked me up with some freebies on some hardware:cool:

good people:beer:

Latest posts