• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Google Sucks as an MD

money_pit_yj

The past week I have been having some health issues, mostly just complications of my diabetes and the stomach bug and the fact that I have changed up my workout routine some. Well a few of my symptoms were very odd (eating and blood sugar going down withou insulin) so like an idiot I googled them. Turns out I have pancreatic cancer, hammer toe, Mongolian green bean fever and spotted deer tick ghonoherpeciphilitis. There is no reason to start this thread other than because I'm just bored and wanted people to know never Google your symptoms, but I'm dead in a matter of days anyways so who cares right. I sure won't ever do that again!

Don't mess around with that MGBF! I heard of a guy two towns over that died from an upside-down electrical heart explosion as a result of that feaver.

I have used google while me and buddies were really intoxicated to relocate my dislocated shoulder. Still Not sure it's right .. This was the time before last. Fukin stupid. One drunk reading step by step, me in the floor, and another moron actin like a dam dr. Not a good idea.
Google also says the use of marijuana cause sizures, brain damage, and all kinda ****. Well, that ain't true. :****:

kushKrawlin said:
I have used google while me and buddies were really intoxicated to relocate my dislocated shoulder. Still Not sure it's right .. This was the time before last. Fukin stupid. One drunk reading step by step, me in the floor, and another moron actin like a dam dr. Not a good idea.
Google also says the use of marijuana cause sizures, brain damage, and all kinda ****. Well, that ain't true. :****:

I don't know what hurts worse, dislocating a shoulder or having it put back in place. I've done my right one several times.......hurts like a MFr.

Latest posts