• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Gooseneck toy hauler

Price is obo cash. May consider trades if its somthing i can use or sale faster! Can get you pics or details of anything on the trailer/camper you want. 803-466-4207

I'm looking to get some like that but you can buy the trailer for 3500-4000 and the campers for 1500-2000 so I don't think 13,500 is a steal. Just sayin.

THE GODFATHER said:
I'm looking to get some like that but you can buy the trailer for 3500-4000 and the campers for 1500-2000 so I don't think 13,500 is a steal. Just sayin.

Find me a truck camper in that shape for 2k dollars. I do not know this guy, but I do know truck campers pretty well. This is not a 2k truck camper. I offer nothing about the trailer, I do not have a frame of reference. Might want to take this to PM's before offering up your opinion on something you might be mistaken on. I am going to include a link to two campers that are local to me. Both at different ends of the scales and both might be a little high on price, but you get the idea.

1970's camper

http://huntsville.craigslist.org/rvs/5457122066.html

2001 Camper doesnt have generator

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/rvs/5422863156.html

The camper is super nice and one of the cleanest used truck campers I've seen. The trailer is the same way. The guy that owns it takes great care of it. I would say it's a pretty good buy for someone.

sorry some information did not get the copy and paste. this is a like brand ne 2015 trailer that was over 7000$ and a early/mid 2000's camper used is still 10k$ new was well over 20k$. you can have a simillar setup for cheaper with older cheaper parts but once you have a newer camper your never want to smell that 70s camper again. this is a very fair price for the years/ condition and i can still negotiate a little or you can part these out for the asking price!

I talked with him around 2pm today. It was still available then. Phone number is in pics.

BUMP. Check it out at Golden Mountain Park in 2 weeks.