• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GoPro oops.

JOOP

I WON a COOKIE
Had my GoPro hd3 black edition are up behind a 10" log and apparently that is not thick enough for a 5.56 fmj round.

IMAG1294.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376341919833.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376341919833.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
hehe...Does it still work? I assume not but had to ask because that might be some cool video.

That's why I got the accidental policy at Best Buy FTW don't matter what happens they just hand ya a brand new one

Got it... Jeepless was right.:fawkdancesmiley:

I only missed the target by a few inches :flipoff:

That's why I got the accidental policy at Best Buy FTW don't matter what happens they just hand ya a brand new one

Read it an see if it covers murder by gun... :haha:

It's only money right? I'll just buy another one. I get them at a pretty good discount anyways.:kiss:

Here's the video
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP4Dj99hOLY[/YT]

Last edited:
I only missed the target by a few inches :flipoff:

Read it an see if it covers murder by gun... :haha:

It's only money right? I'll just buy another one. I get them at a pretty good discount anyways.:kiss:

Its an accidental warranty so it don't matter what happens lol:redneck:

Find email address for GoPro Marketing, send 'em the video and the pics of the after and see if they'll send you a freebie to let 'em use it.

Once you get out past 25yds, it's hard to control those pesky black assault weapons with their clips of mass destruction. :fawkdancesmiley:

So, lesson to be learned:
Use friends GoPro instead, when shooting is involved. :redneck:

Find email address for GoPro Marketing, send 'em the video and the pics of the after and see if they'll send you a freebie to let 'em use it.

I email them last night and got a response today.

In my email I just said I can assure them they are not bulletproof. I told them I wasn't asking for anything just thought I would share my experience with them.

They thought it was pretty cool that the camera was still recording and worked fine. Offered me a discount ect... But I said I already get a discount bla bla bla.

Anyways, you may see my video in a upcoming PR for them or possibly something.

Once you get out past 25yds, it's hard to control those pesky black assault weapons with their clips of mass destruction. :fawkdancesmiley:

So, lesson to be learned:
Use friends GoPro instead, when shooting is involved. :redneck:

LOL here's video of friends GoPro. We were shooting 200 yards or more ( I think more like 250) I was in the prone on the ground and he was on the hill top to the right of the road. The last part of this video is all me shooting the target. He was out of ammo and I was pretty much dialed in. 0.75 mil up and 1 mil to the right. Then he says "Hey up your going to shoot my camera now. So I stopped. Which is good because I was about 1 inch from hitting it in the eye.
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S1HvOQojxc&feature=share[/YT]