• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Got Aluminum Hubs? We do...

We finally got these up on the new store. Check them out!

http://www.bluetorchfab.com/Product/1306/BTF-Aluminum-Hubs-for-Dana-60.aspx

hub2.jpg

hub1.jpg

At that price, I'm really considering buying them. Are there any lightweight brake options to compliment the hubs and save some more weight?

I would be in the market for a set of 8 lug aluminum wheel hubs for a rockwell. Like Ouversons super-8 but in alum.

WHY? I dont see any advantage.I totally understand the sprung vs unsprung weight theory.Unless youre just wanting to shave .002 of a second
off of your climb up cable hill or some other hill/course. :wtflol:

blacksheep10 said:
I wonder which drive flanges are lightest, some of them are all speed holed and ****.
Travis, man I thought there was a thread on pirate about spider rotors on 60 stuff. The hat fits yes?
I like the Tubeworks rotor on the spidertrax hat.

These are pimp, I have seen them first hand. If you damaged a stock hub or had a spun bearing or similar it would be the same price or cheaper to replace them with these.

If you guys have any technical questions best to email or call James here at the shop since he's the one making them. [email protected] or call the shop at 205-521-7333

imarockfan said:
WHY? I dont see any advantage.I totally understand the sprung vs unsprung weight theory.
Exactly...with racing my rig, shaving unsprung weight would be very beneficial to me. If I could go to a lighter brake setup too, I could shave even more weight.

Travis said:
At that price, I'm really considering buying them. Are there any lightweight brake options to compliment the hubs and save some more weight?

just wondering if anyone had an answer to this for a 15 inch wheel