• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired got my frist fitty today and i luve this lil fu**er

chopperfish

bought a 04 xr 50 today ,big bars,big pegs, two brothers shocks, two brothers pipe,gripper seat, 2 sets plactis , tons of billet parts,, he siad he didnt know if it was stock bore or not and i havent really checked,, paid $350 for it what a buy! so much fun and parts r so cheap booyang

If it will pull you up a hill in 3rd its not stock.
If it is stock upgrade now to the 88 kit with head and you will love it even more.

They are fun and the upgrades are endless.

wontwork said:
Stock gears and stock wheels.

Aftermarket wheels are not as strong as factory honda. Have proven it many times. i am shure if you wanta be several 100 deep in wheels you could get some stronger, but you wont need them.
But you can upgrade to factory Honda 70 rims, or **** find a set of 70 forks and swingarm and bolt on the fitty.

InDaShop said:
But you can upgrade to factory Honda 70 rims, or **** find a set of 70 forks and swingarm and bolt on the fitty.
Ghey IMO why not just buy a 70...
the whole point is to make it silly fast and keep is squirrely on 10 inchers...
And no matter what gearings, the bigger wheels and tires are going to kill the power...

THANKS GUYS :dblthumb: I WILL GET SUM PICS POSTED UP OF MINE ASAP,, THINK IM GONNA BUY A GLIDE PLATE,REAG PEGS AND A BETTER CDI/ COIL SETUP NEXT

CheapJ7 said:
Ghey IMO why not just buy a 70...
the whole point is to make it silly fast and keep is squirrely on 10 inchers...
And no matter what gearings, the bigger wheels and tires are going to kill the power...

****, I dont disagree one bit, I just cant fit on a fitty. Everytime I've been on Old Faithful, my hips ****ing start to cramp. I'm too old and fat to drag my ass that close to the ground. :****:

InDaShop said:
****, I dont disagree one bit, I just cant fit on a fitty. Everytime I've been on Old Faithful, my hips ****ing start to cramp. I'm too old and fat to drag my ass that close to the ground. :****:

I hear ya... Its the same way when me and Haley go ride... He's got about a foot on me and I can maneauver the bike alot better than him in a few situations just because i'm shorter...
He loops out alot easier when hill climbing,,,

CheapJ7 said:
I hear ya... Its the same way when me and Haley go ride... He's got about a foot on me and I can maneauver the bike alot better than him in a few situations just because i'm shorter...
He loops out alot easier when hill climbing,,,

This is correct. I am a bigger boy and need a bigger boy bike, but dang they are so fun.

in my eyes its not who makes it, its who has more fun. booyang

cell187068.jpg
my new hog booyang