• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Dirt Riot & Open Ride - April 26-28, 2013

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
April 26th-28th. Grayrock ORV will be hosting the Dirt Riot Endurance Race. The park will be open for regular riding Friday through Saturday. However, portions of the park will be closed during the set up for the race and during the race. The course has not been decided upon just yet but the projected course will be mainly on the East side of the park (bunny slopes to posion rock). After the conclusion of the race the park will be fully functioning through Sunday afternoon.

If anyone is interested in participating in the race can find further details at www.werocklive.com/events

Pricing for the ride will be the usual $50 per driver for the weekend or $30 per driver for the day. Passengers are $5 per person. To spectate the event will be an addition: for ages 16+ $15 per person, ages 8-15 $5 per person and children ages seven and under are free.

Bring it.....

Dirt Riot will be racing at Grayrock in Birmingham AL

Friday tech/reg and pre-running
Saturday drivers meeting, qualifying and races

Saturday night party time

Open wheeling after the races

Races include classes for
UTVs - stock trail - mod trail - 4400 - 4500 - 4600

See you all there

Am I reading this wrong? If so correct me.

If I want to come watch the race on Saturday I have to pay $30 then an additional $15.
So $45 to watch the race?

Jeep1985 said:
Is the course going to be in waking distance from the pits, or parts of it? Wondering if I need my Jeep if I'm just coming to watch?

Yes parts of the course are within walking distance, pits and start/finish are all together trail areas are walkable to some
:D

We still have a lot to do to a very tired uni-body. A little behind schedule, but we are hopeful that the Wilson Performance XJ will be there!