• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR- Fall for All

zukiscott said:
Come on down Friday man, there will be a bunch of folks riding and then camping on Friday night to beat the RUSH AT THE GATE on Sat. morning :dblthumb:

Just tell them you will be riding with someone to get in on the $5.00 per day entry fee :dblthumb:

alright cool. ill see what happens. i just really want to film as much as i can.

HELL YEA THEN, the more folks filmin the action the better :dblthumb:

SEE YALL IN THE MORNIN ,we need to get all them 160 trails covered tomorrow yall, since they will be leavin soon, and save all the rock bounce retardedness for Sat. :****:

OR MAYBE NOT ;D

If anybody knows someone that would let us in the gate tonight please pm me, Shane is already there with his 34ft moterhome and trailer and someone made him move so they could go in but would not let him in. If we cant get in tonight thats ok but it would be alot better than camping at Walmart.

It would be nice to get some traffic over on the 160 loop trails. No one has been up the last trail before coming out of Crooked Creek in along time.

GIZMO1 said:
If anybody knows someone that would let us in the gate tonight please pm me, Shane is already there with his 34ft moterhome and trailer and someone made him move so they could go in but would not let him in. If we cant get in tonight thats ok but it would be alot better than camping at Walmart.

Handled. Come on up, we will get you in too.

what are some of the names of the harder trails that people are going to run? Is it far to hike to them? Just looking to be where the action/partying is at.

kiyul4130 said:
what are some of the names of the harder trails that people are going to run? Is it far to hike to them? Just looking to be where the action/partying is at.

Tub Rock and Bents and Dents that morning. Always someone there climbing around.

Cable Hill that afternoon.

Latest posts