• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - February Frenzy

Wannabecrawler

February 4-6, 2011

Who all will be at Gray Rock for the February Frenzy the first weekend in February?

Re: February Frenzy

I'm hoping and praying I can make it gotta rebuild my front end and tighten up a few loose ends and finish my super duty and I'm there

Hopefully try & make Feb. Frenzy this year , missed it last year , also maybe won,t be 10 freakin degrees outside :eek:

Always first big ride of the year :woot: :woot: :woot:

offroadrocktoy said:
Are you bring 38 Special? Would love to see it in person.

The plan is to bring both rigs. If the weather is lousy, I will leave the 38 at home.

Damn...I'm just now thawing out from the last Feb Freeze... Good times though, we don't know If we will be making it, tearing down a few rigs at the moment for some upgrades, If the weather is nice may come up with the RZR

zukiscott said:
Hopefully try & make Feb. Frenzy this year , missed it last year , also maybe won,t be 10 freakin degrees outside :eek:

Always first big ride of the year :woot: :woot: :woot:

i call shotgun :****:

Hopefully my buggy will be finished by the end of this month. If so I'm going to be there and I'll bring some more kentucky boys with me.

What is the entry fee for drivers and spectators? And is it per rig or per person? Or is it one of those things where if you have to ask you don't wanna know? :)

J. J.

Just asked someone and they said $50/rig, but is that per rig wheeling or per rig entering the park? I would like to bring a stock Cherokee strictly to transport some spectators but I'm not sure if its worth $50.

J. J.

$50, damn thats more than a whole years pass at Harlan, we went to G.R. last month and had a good time but :wtflol: must be trying to keep us broke ****ers out. :gtfo: oh well

Yep, thats the old rig. Started getting the bug again after a 3 year absence and tracked it down through the guy I had sold it to. I bought it back a few weeks ago in pretty bad shape. The motor was toast and the steering and brakes were non existant...... :dunno: Dropped in a new motor, went through the braking system getting everything sorted out, and got the steering back in order. Its ready to go and I'm looking forward to getting back out.

Zukini said:
Yep, thats the old rig. Started getting the bug again after a 3 year absence and tracked it down through the guy I had sold it to. I bought it back a few weeks ago in pretty bad shape. The motor was toast and the steering and brakes were non existant...... :dunno: Dropped in a new motor, went through the braking system getting everything sorted out, and got the steering back in order. Its ready to go and I'm looking forward to getting back out.

Oh dang, Need to call it Lazerous!