• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Grayrock ORV - Paper Map

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy

Attachments

• GR.jpg
    GR.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 306
True, but we talk about it all the time. Riding ain't the same with this park closed down to open rides. It was the best.

I would've liked to try flat tire flume, the water fall by the mud pit, and several others when I had my rig! A lot still there but way different than the early days!

al1tonyota said:
I would've liked to try flat tire flume, the water fall by the mud pit, and several others when I had my rig! A lot still there but way different than the early days!

Hanging out at the mudpit and watching folks hit the waterfall before riding down the river was some of my very best memories for sure.... flashemifyougotem

bjeep said:
I am hearing the canyon and 160 loop is gone.
Any truth to this??

How long ago did you hear it? The rumor they were gone has been swirling for about 5 years now, but I too would like to know, that is my favorite side of the park

bjeep said:
I figured John would know.....

When we were last there. The mining was real close to the access trail going up to the shooting house. If they have made the turn and headed back with the high wall, then they will (or got) that one trail. The parallel trail up the dry creek bed would become the access.

I have not talked to anyone and DO NOT KNOW. But, lay of the land dictates that as well as me walking through the woods from the access trail to the high wall. After that turn, it would be a long time before they got back to that point again, a couple years I would think.

I will ask Tony next time I see him.

This is Google Earth. Mouse pointer is on access road and pen is shooting house.
5d1b468de1eb2afab22579eeb3603792.jpg
. Picture is time stamped 2-6-15.

Sent using left thumb.

JohnG said:
When we were last there. The mining was real close to the access trail going up to the shooting house. If they have made the turn and headed back with the high wall, then they will (or got) that one trail. The parallel trail up the dry creek bed would become the access.

I have not talked to anyone and DO NOT KNOW. But, lay of the land dictates that as well as me walking through the woods from the access trail to the high wall. After that turn, it would be a long time before they got back to that point again, a couple years I would think.

I will ask Tony next time I see him.

Well ****. :(
But the wall you are talking about is on the other side away from the canyon. Right?

Latest posts