• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

On the way

IMG_20150226_082205255_zpshcvsr8hz.jpg

It felt kinda weird actually printing something out. I honestly don't think I've printed anything personal in well over a year, maybe two or three. So I printed two copies so's I could keep one myself!

We are still plannin on showin up but now cause of stupid snow we got here north of Atlanta Tony's gotta work tomorrow "and he's the one hauiln our rigs and camper" so we got a delay mode departure time as of now :spin:

We might get there in time tomorrow night to here the Bolt Bin Band fire up :drinkers:

al1tonyota said:
Wheel a digital copay work? I ain't even got a printer? If not I may have to sail my ticket! >:D

Find somebody to ride bitch with and come on. But since you don't have a ticket, well :flipoff1:

xjcrawler said:
Sure would suck for one of your hard working customers to see this, they might take their business elsewhere!!!! :flipoff1: :flipgotcha: :flipper: :gtfo:

Not all Yankees are dicks just you bill. You had a ticket but your gap is too soft!!!

Re: Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Molly Hatchet said:
Not all Yankees are dicks just you bill. You had a ticket but your gap is too soft!!!
I've never heard of a gap that was too soft.....until now....and more spitting of soft drinks from my mouth. Thanks guys

Kel Lawrence

I have been contacted by two today that can't go. They are to post the tickets here shortly. I will handle the transfer till this afternoon when I meet with Tony and give him the list. At that time, if you can't come, we will just have a smaller number, sorry.

For those that care: I have been doing the single Dad thing for a couple months now & my childcare plans are now shot to ****..

Who wants a ticket?

Tyler 256-738-0471

muddinmetal said:
For those that care: I have been doing the single Dad thing for a couple months now & my childcare plans are now shot to ****..

Who wants a ticket?

Tyler 256-738-0471

Bummer!! Was hoping to meet up with you again!! Im bringing my 10 year old...just saying.

Latest posts