• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - King Of Cable Hill Competition - November 13 & 14, 2010

747 said:
ya ill be there 4sure im not scared to race.....
i dont consider you as a race. . . your not even half way up my list of people who are kinda hard to beat. sorry brotha maybe next year

wait i should worry your the big bad timmie that can climb anything i forgot!!! my sister could drive a rig with a 1000hp and rear steer!!!

747 said:
wait i should worry your the big bad timmie that can climb anything i forgot!!! my sister could drive a rig with a 1000hp and rear steer!!!
I wanna meet her!

When is the actual time and day of the race, I don't want to miss this :popcorn: :dblthumb: Sounds like its going to be good :****:

i hope it rains night before then well see who da man really is molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh that rockis nasty when WET!!!!!!!!

jrhall said:
Everybody can talk all the **** they want.... but every one is going to be racing for 2nd if garys competing.
my junk is broke , just tring to get everyone pumped.you gona make this jr

haha well she may come and race ill see if she wants to...... but i mean all she will do is put it to the floor and hold on! well thats what timmie dose so she should do good......

he dosnt look at me as a race we will jus have to see what happins on the hill with that!! but i do wish him the best of luck....

i understand ur a lil young trying to be a hero. ill let you talk your self up. and ill jus cut ya down at the event sat. and as for the rearsteer jokes go hmmm well post up some videos of you handling it cleanly without self centering controls and under wideopen throttle. then you can hate till then SHHHHH... and yes you are exactly right we will let the run times do the talking.

no hero here at all your the hero already!!!! everyone knows thats 4sure!! and ya sounds good to me we will go by times im always up for a race and then some **** talking!! makes everything more fun!!! i was looking for you at the last race.... hope you make this one!!! good luck :dblthumb:

Latest posts