• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - King Of Cable Hill Competition - November 13 & 14, 2010

Sounds like TCameron is in!!!!! What about the Coleworxs crew, Adam Woodlee, and the BTF race team? Just curious on how the turn out will be. We have a crew coming down from Cleveland,TN to watch and would like to see a good show. Wish we had some buggies ready to bring but our junk stays broke all the time.

doesnt look like it will be too good of a turnout :dunno: i know im not tossing in $100 just to get a chance at 60% of the winnings of 10 competitors spread across the top 3 spots

onetoncrawler said:
doesnt look like it will be too good of a turnout :dunno: i know im not tossing in $100 just to get a chance at 60% of the winnings of 10 competitors spread across the top 3 spots
I feel the same way. I am coming to ride. This comp is something everyone has wanted for so long, but it couldn't be as simple as Timmy said earlier in the thread. If it had stayed run what you brung, wet it, and get after the $ I promise this would have been a success. I hope I'm wrong and the race is really good, but I wouldn't bank on it.

it sounds like to me like everyone is scared they cant make the qualify. win lose it dont matter to me but if i did win people say u wouldn't of won if TC and cole works was there

I see a simple solution, pay your fee's meet at the bottom and everyone put 100.00 each in the pot, winner takes all. Think about it, this way you get paid twice !!!!!!

Jimbo said:
I see a simple solution, pay your fee's meet at the bottom and everyone put 100.00 each in the pot, winner takes all. Think about it, this way you get paid twice !!!!!!
Yep Yep, now about the Chrome issue. I think she deserves to be ran.

I like the idea of if no one is entering the comp. Once it is canceled everyone meet over there with hundred dolla bills and throw them in a pot. Fastest one up takes the pot.

The best one of these was the one where Bluetorch called everybody out and said "1k fastest one up cable!" Now that was a good show. Everything since then has been.... :gay:

I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TOSS MY MONEY IN THE POT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HILL AND DO MY PART AT PUTTING ON THE BEST SHOW A YOTA ON LITTLE TIRES CAN DO. ITS GEARED LOCKED GOT ONE HEAVY RIGHT FOOT AND TWO REPLACMENT MOTORS AT THE HOUSE FOR WHEN THE SQUIRLS BREAK OUT THE SIDE OF THE BLOCK. I KNOW ITS NOT TC BUGGY OR A COLE WORX BUT DOES IT REALLY HAVE TO BE TO PUT ON A GOOD SHOW? SO WHAT DO YALL SAY BOYS LETS LET UM :eat:

Chrome don't get ya home I bet you have heard a few times. Take chrome down there and take it all home. I hope it's a good turn out so these small comps will continue on.

its crazy to me how big of babies there are when it comes to offroad stuff!!! all everyone dose is cry and bitch and want it there way i mean ill be there to race because i know ill make it to cable hill and if i dont i know i gave it 100% but im not gonna cry about having to try... i dont understand y everyone hates having to race to make it to a main event where the money is.... thts how everyrace is done!! this is not a hill climb thts at RBD whitch i hope everyone dosnt bitch out on tht one but who knows wat will happin when its the week be for tht event!

Wes put on a good show and did a greattt job. The whole bunch put on a good show especially the Krazy Horse Custom jeep all I can say is wow what a character. There was sone good video took of hin that belongs on here post it up ha ha.

Latest posts