• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - September Slam - September 21-23, 2012

I havent been to GR in a lil over 3 years. Cant wait to ride. Im sure the place doesnt look even close to the same as last time i was there.

We just cleared all the trails on the backside of the 160 Loops today at Grayrock. No limbs slaping you in the face anymore. A lot of good trails back there if you've never been back in there.

I am pretty sure the backside of the park will be open. Keith, Sam, Alan, RJ, myself and a few others spent about 8 hours out there on 9-16-2012 (Sunday) clearing, cutting, loping, triming, and removing anything that will slap you in the face as you drive through. We cleared several trails and obsticles on both sides. Gonna be a great ride. I hope a lot of people come out!!!!!

Just talked to Keith Bailey on FB. THE 160 LOOP AREA OF GRAY ROCK WILL BE OPEN (Crooked Creek, Snake Creek, 160 North Connector, Sick Joke, Sunday Drive, Koepps Krack, Ouch, Rock On, etc..................) It has more trails and obstacles than I can list. Also plenty of shaded trail riding. With all the clearing completed this past weekend it will be nice to cruise through. Trails/ Hills rate from 1 to 5, enough to test anybodies skills. See Ya there!!!

hitit IT IS CONFIRMED ALL TRAILS AND HILLS WILL BE OPEN. RATHER THAN GOING OVER WHITE OAK RIDGE, THERE IS A NEW WAY TO ACCESS THE 160 LOOP. THEIR ARE NEW SIGNS TO GUIDE YOU TO THE 160 LOOP, AND ALL THE TRAILS ON THE BACK SIDE OF THE PARK (CROOKED CREEK. SNAKE CREEK, SLICK SLOPE, SUNDAY DRIVE, SICK JOKE, ROCK ON, ROCK OUT, ETC...). OVER THE PAST WEEK, ALMOST ALL OF THE TRAILS AND HILLS HAVE BEEN CUT AND TRIMMED BACK TO MAKE A CLEAR PATH SO YOU DONT HAVE THAT UNEXPECTED LIMB SLAP YOU IN THE FACE. SO IF YOU WANNA JUST GO OUT AND CRUISE THE TRAILS, IT'S GAME ON. HOWEVER, ON A DIFFERENT NOTE, I HAVE HEARD THEIR WILL BE PLENTY OF "ROCK BOUNCERS" AND THE USUAL ROCK SLINGING, BOULDER BOUNCING, TREE CLIMBING CARNAGE AT THE 2012 SEPTEMBER SLAM. :****: OOOOOHHHHH, AND TO THOSE WHO HAVE NOT BEEN TO GRAY ROCK IN A WHILE THEIR HAVE BEEN SEVERAL NEW TRAILS/ HILLS ADDED (KOEPP'S KRACK, FLAT TIRE FLUME, SKINT AND BENT, ETC... :driving: :popcorn:

Latest posts