• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Spring Fling

drich394 said:
what are they mining for? chalk??

COAL

224racin said:
julio remembers the night he was thinkin bout night ridin, but didnt..... :fish:

Yea that went BADDDDD..........NEVER NITE RIDE AT GRAY ROCK...........unless they make it LEGAL for the SPRING FLING ;D

Can't wait for it gonna be there early friday morning. See ya at Tonys shop john. The night ridings gonna be awesome

I am coming, but I haven't talked to many folks bout it. Should be a good turn out as usual. Hey nathan tell brooke to come, Lindz is coming with me and she wanted to see if Brooke would be there.

I might be there Saturday with the ole Grandpa and a camera. Its his 75th birthday and Ive got to get him away from the house so they can decorate for his surprise party. Yall come put on a show. :driving: :tc

zukiscott said:
Thinkin bout comin over :dunno:........weather lookin OK........gonna be a CROWD :dunno:

Come on Scott, should be a grand time. Looks like the weather is going to be great, 38 gets loaded tonight in the trailer.

benfowler87 said:
Looks like me and Haley (wontwork) will be rolling in Saturday morning. Any update on the night riding deal?

In. Gotta get the fuel cell back in place and oil changed.